Alto Prado Inn Reviews

Avenida 10, 483B, Alto Prado, Caracas, Venezuela

If for any reason you find yourself in Caracas in the current climate then absolutely stay with Alvaro. He was wonderfully accommodating and understanding after I had quite an ordeal passing passing from Colombia to Venezuela (it's a no gringo zone trust me, no matter how good your Spanish). Area is super safe, there's a computer to use, a mall nearby and a lovely rooftop with great breakfast as well. Couldn't recommend him enough!

I stayed here on my first night traveling solo in South America, so safe to say I was somewhat nervous. Alvaro picked me up from the airport (which is well worth $20 once you do the journey) and showed me around the place, he speaks perfect English and is a great guy. The neighbourhood is safe to walk day and night if you wish too but you need to get a taxi anywhere else. Alvaro calls you a taxi if you need it, even when he's at work! I was the only person there hence the lower atmos rating.

View all Caracas Bed and Breakfasts