Aluna Casa y Cafe Reviews

Calle 21 No. 5-72, Santa Marta, Colombia

The hostel was easy to reach, not far from everything you need and the people there are nice and can help you out with literaly everything. In addition, they offer a cheap and good breakfast and juices. You can't go wrong with this hostel.

My main complaint about this hostel concerns the staff. They aren´t helful at all, actually they work as if they were doing a favour to the clients. Always in a bad mood, and if you ask anything, they would barely give you an answer, as if they were in a hurry... The hostel itself is quite good, but the staff mood really contaminates the place, so the atmosphere is not that pleasant. Besides it´s in the centre of Santa Marta, terrible neighbourhood, a complete chaos and far away from the beaches

In general the hostel is nice and I enjoyed my stay. However to me the accommodation both rooms and dorms are overpriced. This does also refer to the laundry service which I unfortunately had to take as I was arriving on a week-end.