Alvear Hostel Reviews

Alvear 158, Cordoba, Argentina

Nice enough hostel, great staff but bathrooms could be better

Nice rood top area and good social places. Rooms are spacious and beds were good.

Staff were no help when we asked about things to do, visiting the nearby rivers and lakes, places to eat. Breakfast was one of the worst we had in South America. However the wifi was very fast, as were the three computers. Showers were super hot and super powerful. Beds were comfy. Good place for a few nights.

Very wet weather at the time of my stay and the hostel was cold with doors and windows left open all the time. No information on things to do in the area was provided and staff took little interest. Breakfast was poor. Standard lock does not fit lockers and nothing else is provided. Not overly clean.

Location is perfect!Staff very kind and helpful!Hostel by itself is a bit crappy,uncomfortable dormitory beds,not enough chairs,air condition is weak.

One of the best hostels I have stayed in during my trip in South America! The staff are extremely friendly and eager to help with anything and were more than happy to store my luggage for me even though I arrived several hours early. The hostel is beautiful and I loved all of the murals. Definitely recommend!