Amapondo Backpackers Reviews

2nd Beach Road, Port St Johns, South Africa

It's a really special place. The first morning I awake , I found a donkey just out my dorm. There are also several dogs and cats that share common spaces with you. The dorm was really huge, with strong woody beds, very comfortable, we always slept with the door open toward the porch. Exellent free wifi. Exellent meals. The town is five km away, with huge supermarket. You can go there with shared minibus taxi. It is worth to stay here some.

A very nice place in ab increditable countryside, friendly staff and good price-performance-relation. I can suggest the lodge. Michael

• 1st Feb 2014