Amar Niwas Guesthouse Reviews

507,singh pole marg, Navchowkiya, Jodhpur, India

Amar Niwas was a great place to stay! The family running the house is incredibly friendly and helpful. It was delightful to sit and have a chat with Anil and appreciate the culture and hospitality of Jodhpur.

dear colin perers sir, Thank you very much for for your good comments & feedback ,this type of comments always keep remembers our duty for our voluble guest , thanks again & if you have time then visit again, try to sand mail to lonely planet guide book

In Jodhpur I was met by very nice and warm couple Sunil and Nina, my guest house owners! They gave me all what I requested and were so friendly and helpful. I was surprised having known that in Amar Niwas guest house famous Hollywood actors Adrian Browdy and Owen Wilson stayed when shooting a movie! The house where the guest house is situated is 527 years old! And owners try their best to support in autentic! Blue walls, cozy rooms, nice roof top restaurant! Guest house is 10 min walk from fort!

← Back to search results