7.7
Very Good 139 Total Reviews
7.7
Very Good 139 Total Reviews
Amar Niwas Guesthouse Located at 507,singh pole marg, Navchowkiya, Jodhpur.
India
Jodhpur jodhpur 342001 507,singh pole marg, Navchowkiya
77% 139
26.2949405 73.0141657
    Rooms available

• Scotland, Male, 18-24
27th Jan 2016
7.4

Sunil and Neena are lovely hosts - they cook some wonderful food and make great chai tea, all at reasonable prices (though VAT then added). The atmosphere is friendly and welcoming, though I think I was the only person staying at the time. The rooftop terrace is a great place to relax with a view of the 'blue city'. The hosts helped me book a bus on to my next destination for a small commission. Bed comfy and room good size. Only thing is the bathroom could certainly do to be a bit cleaner.

25th Dec 2015

Not a bad hostel at all. The rooms aren't too shabby, and the owner isn't too shy about telling me a celebrity stayed in my very room. It has a good location, and nice view of the city. After we paid for our room, our owner then decided to inform us of a tax to be paid in addition to the sum I had just paid. All accommodation prices I have paid for have always been a total price and inclusive of all taxes, so I found that being charged tax after paying was a bit cheeky of the owner.

• Germany, Male, 25-30
19th Nov 2015

Located in the center, but in a quiet part of it. The rooms are simple, but adequate and worth the money. The family running it is very friendly and helpful. The owner is a perfect partner for good conversations and has countless interesting stories to tell. The rooftop terrace is great, and offers a fantastic view over the "blue city".

• Hungary, Male, 31-40
11th Oct 2015
6.0

No Luggage room, after check out in the morning we had the night train, but couldn't let there our stuff, so we had to book in an other hotel a single room only for the luggage. It makes for us a lot of trouble. You have to pay for the Internet. Otherwise helpful staff.

dear sir ,it was a matter of more then 14hours,if i allow you for luggage then you have to sit in my lobby or Restaurant without paying any utility charge( for use of light,bathroom etc). so i ask no free left luggage .i also offer 1 small room for half day room rent which cost 150Rs. only but you don't want , then what i have to do after all you took room in other guest house why not at my guest house,