7.5
Very Good 139 Total Reviews
7.5
Very Good 139 Total Reviews
Amar Niwas Guesthouse Located at 507,singh pole marg, Navchowkiya, Jodhpur.
India
Jodhpur jodhpur 342001 507,singh pole marg, Navchowkiya
75% 139
26.2949405 73.0141657
    Rooms available

• Scotland, Male, 18-24
27th Jan 2016
7.4

Sunil and Neena are lovely hosts - they cook some wonderful food and make great chai tea, all at reasonable prices (though VAT then added). The atmosphere is friendly and welcoming, though I think I was the only person staying at the time. The rooftop terrace is a great place to relax with a view of the 'blue city'. The hosts helped me book a bus on to my next destination for a small commission. Bed comfy and room good size. Only thing is the bathroom could certainly do to be a bit cleaner.

• Australia, Male, 18-24
25th Dec 2015

Not a bad hostel at all. The rooms aren't too shabby, and the owner isn't too shy about telling me a celebrity stayed in my very room. It has a good location, and nice view of the city. After we paid for our room, our owner then decided to inform us of a tax to be paid in addition to the sum I had just paid. All accommodation prices I have paid for have always been a total price and inclusive of all taxes, so I found that being charged tax after paying was a bit cheeky of the owner.