Superb 151 Total Reviews
Superb 151 Total Reviews

5th Jul 2017

I have had a very nice time, very simple, clean, close to train station and very convenient. Federica, one of the owners she is very nice, polite, helpful, picked me up almost at midnigth from the airport. I was very happy and i will reserve again in the future.

22nd Jun 2017

My best ever stay.

• Costa Rica, Female, 25-30
21st Jun 2017

Federica, the owner, was fantastic and super kind, came to pick me up at the airport as I arrived alone at 11pm, gave me clear instructions on delarture trains and overall super nice. The room was great, clean, private bathroom super clean. Nice breakfast as well. Perfecr for arriving or departing from Ciampino airport.

• Turkmenistan, Female, 18-24
14th Jun 2017

The place is nice and clean. The staff is very professional and friendly. The only con is the location. It's quite far. One night we got lost in Rome, because the metro station name Aqua Ascetosa had two locations, in the north and south. We had no idea, and ended up going to the north of Rome. Eventually, we ended up paying 60 Euros to get back to Amarcord. I wish we were warned that the metro name had two locations. Other than that, everything was great.

16th May 2017

Fantastic place!

10th May 2017

Only stayed for 7 hours as I had a flight and needed a place to crash but can't complain for the price and cleanliness

9th Apr 2017

This B&B was so cute and so affordable! It is very close to the Rome Ciampino airport (although it's a 15 euro cab ride). It's very easy to get into the city from this B&b, just a cheap train ride that takes about 40 minutes. I would definitely stay here again!