Amarcord B&B Reviews

Via Mura dei Francesi 59/d, Rome Ciampino, Italy

It was great! I even did my own shopping and cooked which was nice for a change. Great facilities.

Nice place to stay

This place was a lovely stay for rome. Two train stations in walking distance. Very clean modern rooms with air con. Breakfast included. Staff very helpful telling you about local area and hos to get around. Supernarket 5mins away which is very cheap

I highly recomend this hostel, in my opinion is five stars. If you are planning to go to Rome, yo can stay in Ciampino in Amacord and travel everyday to visit the city, because the trains are cheap and this place is amazing. In few words this is one of the best places I have stayed.

• 19th Apr 2014