Amarcord B&B Reviews

Via Mura dei Francesi 59/d, Rome Ciampino, Italy

Excellent experience, for a great price. I would stay again.

Truly enjoyed our stay. It was almost like we had an entire apartment to ourselves. It was clean, quiet and close to everything which was very convenient. Would highly recommend.

The best B&B I have stayed in whole Italy. What it made so special was the warm welcoming from the staff. I was picked up in the middle of the night from the airport (for free) and attended with a smile and cordiality despite the late hours. The B&B itself is perfectly maintained, clean and quiet. I felt there as at home. If I happen to be around again, I´ll definitely repeat.

The accommodation was great and the staff very helpful as I was collected from the airport, which was included in the price of the overnight accommodation.

• 13th Nov 2014

The hostel and it's owners were very nice and accommodating, especially considering we had a large group.

• 4th Nov 2014

The room was amazing and very clean! :)

View all Rome Ciampino Bed and Breakfasts