Amarcord B&B Reviews

Via Mura dei Francesi 59/d, Rome Ciampino, Italy

The best B&B I have stayed in whole Italy. What it made so special was the warm welcoming from the staff. I was picked up in the middle of the night from the airport (for free) and attended with a smile and cordiality despite the late hours. The B&B itself is perfectly maintained, clean and quiet. I felt there as at home. If I happen to be around again, I´ll definitely repeat.

The accommodation was great and the staff very helpful as I was collected from the airport, which was included in the price of the overnight accommodation.

• 13th Nov 2014

The hostel and it's owners were very nice and accommodating, especially considering we had a large group.

• 4th Nov 2014

The room was amazing and very clean! :)

View all Rome Ciampino Bed and Breakfasts