Amarcord B&B Reviews

Via Mura dei Francesi 59/d, Rome Ciampino, Italy

first of all claudio is a realy nice guy. when i arrived in ciampino he picked me up with his car and took me to the B&B that looks like a villa. also the area is really cute. the rooms and the bathrooms are also clean even better the one that i saw in the hostel in genova. it is also close to the station by foot (15-20 min) so u will have no problems taking the shuttle to go to the airport.

• 24th Jun 2015
  • Turkey

The staff was very nice; he spoke English well (for an Italian citizen) which was perfect for me! The location might be a little bit too far from the Ciampino station to the hostel. But, everything else was perfect.

• 10th Jun 2015

Excellence all over!

• 8th Jun 2015
  • Scotland

We were extremely pleased with everything. The b&b was gorgeous. We left a hotel (hotel Laura that was absolutely dreadful worse place and terrible service) and were so immensely pleased to fund this b&b. Would highly recommend!

It was a beautiful place in the outskirts of Assisi. Alessandra and her mother were wonderful hosts. We hope to be back one day!

Excellent experience, for a great price. I would stay again.

Truly enjoyed our stay. It was almost like we had an entire apartment to ourselves. It was clean, quiet and close to everything which was very convenient. Would highly recommend.

The best B&B I have stayed in whole Italy. What it made so special was the warm welcoming from the staff. I was picked up in the middle of the night from the airport (for free) and attended with a smile and cordiality despite the late hours. The B&B itself is perfectly maintained, clean and quiet. I felt there as at home. If I happen to be around again, I´ll definitely repeat.

The accommodation was great and the staff very helpful as I was collected from the airport, which was included in the price of the overnight accommodation.

• 13th Nov 2014

The hostel and it's owners were very nice and accommodating, especially considering we had a large group.

• 4th Nov 2014

The room was amazing and very clean! :)

Cute bnb just outside the main city of Rome, I only met with Federika, who was incredibly helpful and very kind. she picked me up from the Ciampino train station and filled me in on the details of the smaller station right next to the B

• 27th Aug 2014

It was great! I even did my own shopping and cooked which was nice for a change. Great facilities.

Nice place to stay

This place was a lovely stay for rome. Two train stations in walking distance. Very clean modern rooms with air con. Breakfast included. Staff very helpful telling you about local area and hos to get around. Supernarket 5mins away which is very cheap

I highly recomend this hostel, in my opinion is five stars. If you are planning to go to Rome, yo can stay in Ciampino in Amacord and travel everyday to visit the city, because the trains are cheap and this place is amazing. In few words this is one of the best places I have stayed.

• 19th Apr 2014
  • Colombia

Our pleasure to meet you !! Greetings from Rome

I just had a problem with the toilet getting stuck and the water was pretty much running non stop. I called the staff and they tried fixing the problem with no success. I had to take part on the job and was able to fix the leak momentarily. Other than that it was a great stay. Awesome shuttle service to and from the airport. Very friendly staff and very helpful Very clean, relaxed atmosphere and just about 20 minutes from city. you will have to take a train to get to city center

Very neat and tidy but wished they had an early morning check ins!!

Very good accomodation with friendly helpful welcome. I was picked up from the railway station and check in was quick and easy. There are some very good restaurants nearby. Highly recommended.

Stayed here overnight to catch a connecting flight early the next morning! Location was great for that. Staff was friendly and picked me up from the airport! A couple of negatives: the internet connection was pretty bad, the town of ciampino itself doesnt really have anything to do and everything closes fairly early! But overall, great stay- i recommend it!

« first « Prev 1 2 3