Amarcord B&B Reviews

Via Mura dei Francesi 59/d, Rome Ciampino, Italy

It was great! I even did my own shopping and cooked which was nice for a change. Great facilities.

Nice place to stay

This place was a lovely stay for rome. Two train stations in walking distance. Very clean modern rooms with air con. Breakfast included. Staff very helpful telling you about local area and hos to get around. Supernarket 5mins away which is very cheap

I highly recomend this hostel, in my opinion is five stars. If you are planning to go to Rome, yo can stay in Ciampino in Amacord and travel everyday to visit the city, because the trains are cheap and this place is amazing. In few words this is one of the best places I have stayed.

• 19th Apr 2014
  • Colombia

Our pleasure to meet you !! Greetings from Rome

I just had a problem with the toilet getting stuck and the water was pretty much running non stop. I called the staff and they tried fixing the problem with no success. I had to take part on the job and was able to fix the leak momentarily. Other than that it was a great stay. Awesome shuttle service to and from the airport. Very friendly staff and very helpful Very clean, relaxed atmosphere and just about 20 minutes from city. you will have to take a train to get to city center

Very neat and tidy but wished they had an early morning check ins!!

Very good accomodation with friendly helpful welcome. I was picked up from the railway station and check in was quick and easy. There are some very good restaurants nearby. Highly recommended.

Stayed here overnight to catch a connecting flight early the next morning! Location was great for that. Staff was friendly and picked me up from the airport! A couple of negatives: the internet connection was pretty bad, the town of ciampino itself doesnt really have anything to do and everything closes fairly early! But overall, great stay- i recommend it!

It was a joy to stay at the Amarcord! The set up of the rooms is very thoughtful and everything was super clean. We had a nice kitchen a big bathroom and a small balcony. The B&B is slightly out of the way (we were visiting rome) but it was well worth the price. We had a bit of trouble with the internet but the staff was very helpful in fixing it. take advantage of the ride they offer from the train station, it'll save you a long walk!

The stuffs/owners are really welcoming and very gentle. They send me msg. and even called me to confirm my stay and picked me from the airport. But it is a bit far from the airport. The breakfast was good.

Very nice staying, lots of delicious sweets for braekfast, for the first time in Italy hot tee available:) warm vibe guaranteed by very hospitalous, and open minded staff. Highly recommended:)

• 14th Jun 2013
  • Poland
  • 25-30

Amarcord B&B is a nice place, they offer comfortable room and the clean towel, shampoo and bath wash are inclued. The staff is super nice, if you need to be pick up from train station, just confirm the time with them before arriving, they will please to help you. Very worth to stay here.

This place was absolutely wonderful. We only stayed one night because it was just a quick, easy way to be near the airport (just about a 5 minute drive) for our early morning flight. We were wishing we could have stayed there longer. Everything was comfortable and the continental breakfast was delicious and convenient.

• 26th May 2013

Excellent value for money. Wish I stayed for longer than 1 night. Breakfast food was put out night before so that I could take something before my very early flight at Ciampino airport.

• 23rd May 2013
  • New Zealand

Perfect hostel, but only interesting when you wanna be close to the airport of Roma Ciampino. Cause this hostel is really out of the center of Rome, accessible by train but last trains are only until 9pm (there is another train till 11pm from Rome center till the station in Roma Ciampino but then you have to walk 30min to get till the hostel).

Really nice place, the staff made you fill like home. Very clean and good facilities.

Claudio is the best hotel owner, he picked me up at airport. Show me how to get the best pizza in town at very acceptable price. I will be back definitely

• 5th Jan 2013
  • Vietnam
  • Male

Very friendly, nice and calm hostel, excellent service. That was exactly what i need. Thank You!

Wonderful and extremely helpful staff! I would recommend this B&B to everyone! Very clean. Breakfast wasn't amazing (a few pre-packaged croissants and some toast). Everything else was beautiful though!

• 24th Oct 2012

The best accomodation for ever :)

« first « Prev 1 2 3