Amarcord B&B Reviews

Via Mura dei Francesi 59/d, Rome Ciampino, Italy

The hostel is in a very good location, close both to the Rome Ciampino Airport and the Ciampino train station. The place was rrally clean and homey. The staff was very helpful, friendly and approachable. It was a very short yet pleasant stay.

A very comfortable hostel (definitely merits the name B&B), taking into account the prize. Also, very close by to Acqua Acetosa rail station which makes entry into Rome easy. The staff are helpful, they even offer a free pickup from the airport which is awesome if it's your first time in Rome, are arriving at night and have no idea of where to go from the airport.

One of the most Beautiful hostels ive been so far. Arrived at 1am and the staff was incredible nice to us. The rooms are very pretty, even in a hotel you wouldn't expect such nice rooms.

• 29th Dec 2015

We Loved the place. The place was very clean and safe. We were expecting a better breakfast menu. The location is fine but wasn't really aware of the times places close in Ciampino. Was kind of frustrating.

• 24th Dec 2015

Very friendly staff, a girl (I presume it's the owner) picked us up from the train station and was super nice! Will definitly come back on the future :)

• 12th Dec 2015
  • Portugal

Staff was incredibly friendly and helpful and as promised they picked me up for free from the airport right after my flight landed. The location of the B&B was about a 20 minute walk from the Ciampino Train Station which was then just a 15 minute train trip into Rome. When I arrived they had a larger room available and upgraded me for free. Everything was incredibly clean and the breakfast was excellent. I would recommend staying here as opposed to in the center of Rome any day!

• 2nd Dec 2015

Great place. For 25€ I stayed in a private bedroom with TV and everything. I really felt like home. The breakfast was average. But everything very clean. The owner I met was very gentle.

I loved it. Met my needs perfectly.

Quaint and extremely clean. Train station is very close but tough to navigate. Not the fault of hostel. When we Jo back we'll definitely stay there again.

We LOVED our stay @ AmarCord B&B. Friendly, well-located, quiet. Short walk to rail stop which went to Roma Termini and from there all of Italia is within your reach via rail! Local restaurants and shopping were great as well. Staff made us feel welcome, and appreciated. Full use kitchen, quiet and comfortable room w/private bath...who could ask for anything more?? We certainly were very happy with our decision to stay here, and highly recommend this facility to any travelers seeking great value

• 4th Oct 2015
  • Couple, 41+

We are here a week, but the 1st impression is GREAT! If you're looking for networking this isn't the place. We weren't needing that so it's perfect!

Airport pickup was as promised. Staff were lovely. Accommodation very pleasant. Breakfast unusual. Help yourself. Cakes left. Think the other visitors had cleared the fridge for their lunch as well. This did not spoil the stay. The trattoria along the road was good with lovely staff. Enjoy the beer and prosecco there you will not see it at that price in Rome again. The station into town was a few minutes walk and the train 15 minutes into town. Would definitely go back again.

• 22nd Sep 2015
  • Scotland

We had a good one night stay here before catching a flight from Ciampino airport. The location is convenient for catching a cab to the airport, and the pick up service is great and very helpful! The owner was very nice and welcoming.

Amazing. wish i stayed here longer!

We had a great stay, it was very clean and the staff was awesome. They even gave us rides to and from the bus station. The only thing I was going to complain about was the heat, but we found out there was air conditioning the next morning. I definitely recommend Amarcord B&B

Wonderful! Thank you so much for the great stay! The owner picked us up from the Ciampino airport and gave us some great suggestions for dinner. He was incredibly helpful and very friendly too! The stay was wonderful--rooms were very spacious and everything was clean and in good working condition. Breakfast provided was good as well. Really enjoyed staying here!

• 3rd Jul 2015

first of all claudio is a realy nice guy. when i arrived in ciampino he picked me up with his car and took me to the B&B that looks like a villa. also the area is really cute. the rooms and the bathrooms are also clean even better the one that i saw in the hostel in genova. it is also close to the station by foot (15-20 min) so u will have no problems taking the shuttle to go to the airport.

• 24th Jun 2015
  • Turkey

The staff was very nice; he spoke English well (for an Italian citizen) which was perfect for me! The location might be a little bit too far from the Ciampino station to the hostel. But, everything else was perfect.

• 10th Jun 2015

Excellence all over!

• 8th Jun 2015
  • Scotland

We were extremely pleased with everything. The b&b was gorgeous. We left a hotel (hotel Laura that was absolutely dreadful worse place and terrible service) and were so immensely pleased to fund this b&b. Would highly recommend!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4