9.5
Superb 129 Total Reviews
9.5
Superb 129 Total Reviews
Amarcord B&B Located at Via Mura dei Francesi 59/d, , Rome Ciampino.
Amarcord B&B
Amarcord B&B
    Rooms available

• Argentina, Female, 18-24
11th Sep 2016

The place was really nice but I arrived at night and the neighborhood was completely desolate and dark. People were really friendly and breakfast was good, but I had an inconvenience with the taxi I asked for and at night there was no one to talk to about it.

• Australia, Female, 25-30
12th Aug 2016
8.0

Great spot close to the airport. The staff member. Met was very friendly, picked me up in her own car from the train station. Breakfast was put out the night before as a courtesy to guests leaving early. They can organise taxis, but after my friend stayed here and the taxi didn't show I booked my own.

9th Aug 2016

Very convenient stay, nice restaurants close to the hostel. Only walking distance to the train station is not 10 (as announced) but app. 20min.

• Indonesia, Female, 18-24
21st Jul 2016

Very helpful staff and high quality service! I highly recommend this place!

28th Jun 2016

Perfect location if you are flying out of champion airport in Rome! Just a 10 minute taxi ride! The rooms were amazing, the bathrooms were SO clean, the staff was so friendly, the wifi was the best wifi I've had in Europe! Stay here! It's great!

• Australia, Female, 18-24
25th Jun 2016

I will be recommending Amarcord B&B to everyone I know! The host was extremely friendly and hospitable, picking me up from my shuttle bus stop nearby and taking me to the accommodation. The accommodation was clean and comfy in a prime location near the airport (about 10 minute drive) for my overnight stay. Supermarket, restaurants and take away shops all within walking distance. I was also very grateful as she printed my boarding pass and bus shuttle ticket for my travel home the next day.

• South Africa, Couple, 25-30
10th May 2016

Beautiful little B&B, just a train ride from Rome central. Friendly owners & really nice accommodation!

• Latvia, Female, 25-30
21st Apr 2016

Very clean, kind stuff. Breakfast included in the price. The owners picked up on the airport at late night without charge

7th Apr 2016

The B&B was very clean, secure, and cute, though it was quite far from the city center. Once you figure out the train schedule, it takes about 20 minutes to get to the Termini Train station in the center of the city. There were dogs in the neighborhood that had no problem barking at any time of the day, but other than that the the building is quite isolated and quiet from the busy city center. The breakfast was nice to have in the morning. Overall, our stay at the B&B made our trip very relaxing