Superb 133 Total Reviews
Superb 133 Total Reviews
Amarcord B&B Located at Via Mura dei Francesi 59/d, , Rome Ciampino.
Amarcord B&B
Amarcord B&B
    Rooms available

• Singapore, Female, 25-30
21st Nov 2016

A short night stay for our early morning flight the next day. The owner helped us to book a cab to come at 430am for us. Which is great. She picked us up from the train station. It was about 10-15min drive. We're pretty much left by ourselves after checking in. Beds are clean and comfortable. Room is really spacious. Just like the photos. Great place.

• Canada, Female, 31-40
20th Nov 2016

Very clean, spacious, quiet and a nice patio area. Neighborhood had 2 pizza places and a laundromat. Location- A little far from Ciampino Airport- no quick public transportation, a 5 min taxi is apparently €20, and it takes about 1 hr to walk ("free transfer" was not offered). Don't trust online walking directions that take you along the ancient Via Appia an hour before dawn, either.... although it will get you there in about an hour, if a little muddy.

• Australia, Male, 18-24
15th Nov 2016

I had missed my train and ended up being late by an hour but the man had stayed back until around 1am to make sure I would check-in at time. Clean facilities and very close to the airport (few minutes in the cab)

• Argentina, Female, 18-24
11th Sep 2016

The place was really nice but I arrived at night and the neighborhood was completely desolate and dark. People were really friendly and breakfast was good, but I had an inconvenience with the taxi I asked for and at night there was no one to talk to about it.

• Australia, Female, 25-30
12th Aug 2016
8.0

Great spot close to the airport. The staff member. Met was very friendly, picked me up in her own car from the train station. Breakfast was put out the night before as a courtesy to guests leaving early. They can organise taxis, but after my friend stayed here and the taxi didn't show I booked my own.

9th Aug 2016

Very convenient stay, nice restaurants close to the hostel. Only walking distance to the train station is not 10 (as announced) but app. 20min.

• Indonesia, Female, 18-24
21st Jul 2016

Very helpful staff and high quality service! I highly recommend this place!

28th Jun 2016

Perfect location if you are flying out of champion airport in Rome! Just a 10 minute taxi ride! The rooms were amazing, the bathrooms were SO clean, the staff was so friendly, the wifi was the best wifi I've had in Europe! Stay here! It's great!

• Australia, Female, 18-24
25th Jun 2016

I will be recommending Amarcord B&B to everyone I know! The host was extremely friendly and hospitable, picking me up from my shuttle bus stop nearby and taking me to the accommodation. The accommodation was clean and comfy in a prime location near the airport (about 10 minute drive) for my overnight stay. Supermarket, restaurants and take away shops all within walking distance. I was also very grateful as she printed my boarding pass and bus shuttle ticket for my travel home the next day.