Amarin Inn @Khaosan Reviews

96 Trok Surau Chakrapong Prasumen Road (Off Pra At, Khaosan, Banglumpoo, Bangkok, Bangkok, Thailand

We stayed here for one night before flying back to the UK. We arrived late (after midnight) but there was someone on reception to check us in. Having stayed in Bangkok quite a bit (4/5 times) I have always found it hard to find decent accommodation and have therefore stayed in some shocking places. However, this place was the cleanest and most comfortable I have stayed in. The lady called a taxi for us the next day to take us to the airport and everyone who worked there was really friendly.

• 21st Aug 2015

For the money, you get what is great! Being a backpacker--all one really needs is a clean place with Air Conditioning. This fill the bill. I would definitely return as the staff were always thinking of my needs.

Good place near Kao San and other main points. Well comunicated with AirPort. Good Wi-Fi. Nice staff very helpfull.

• 8th Mar 2015