Amarin Inn @Khaosan

• 96 Trok Surau Chakrapong Prasumen Road (Off Pra At, Khaosan, Banglumpoo, Bangkok, Bangkok, Thailand

8.5
Fabulous 283 Total Reviews
8.5
Fabulous 283 Total Reviews

• England, Male, 25-30
12th Apr 2017

cheap, perfect location, good wifi.

• England, Couple, 25-30
13th Mar 2017

I stayed here with my partner and we actually extended our stay we enjoyed it so much. We had a double room which was lovely and clean. We also rented bikes from reception, the staff were friendly and accommodating. I had no problems with this accomodation and would happily stay here again. The location is perfect, a short walk to the centre where there is an amazing night market with delicious food stalls. Definitely check them out!

• derekvandekeere
  • Canada, Male, 31-40
14th Feb 2017

The people running the hostel were extremely nice and the location close to Khao San road was ideal for someone like me that doesn't want to hear the madness into the late hours. Stayed there on either end of my trip and would happily again.

10th Jan 2017
7.7

A nightmare to find. In the heart of the backpacker area (Banglamphu) but tucked away so it wasn't noisy. Taxi drivers did not know the hostel or the road so would only drop me off on the main road 400m away. My room was clean but the whole hostel needed a refurbishment as it was overall tatty. Good air conditioning and the wifi was good. Bangkok is good for partying and for Wat Phra Kaew & the Grand Palace (go early) but go to Wat Pho as well. It's next door and a little quieter.

1st Jan 2017
6.3

The cleanliness and facilities of this place are not great, but definitely not the worst I've seen in Asia either. They had a nice roof area where we were able to hang out and nap before checking in.. also the main lady at the desk is so sweet. Was a cheap stay for 3 people for 2 nights, but wouldn't stay any longer.