Amarin Inn @Khaosan

• 96 Trok Surau Chakrapong Prasumen Road (Off Pra At, Khaosan, Banglumpoo, Bangkok, Bangkok, Thailand

8.2
Fabulous 291 Total Reviews
8.2
Fabulous 291 Total Reviews

• Ecuador, Female, 31-40
27th Jul 2017
7.7

The staff were all really nice, and the room was very clean. They had soap and toilet paper. I felt safe, and their laundry service was reasonably priced. It is located down a long narrow walk-able only alley. The AC was leaking and they changed my room and apologized for the inconvenience. I just do not think it was worth $25 per night as I had spent $10 on a much nicer hotel before this one. I booked it quickly cause I was trying to get the visa.

4th May 2017
6.3

Room was full of ants. Sketchy alley entry, not secured. Noisy.

• England, Male, 25-30
12th Apr 2017

cheap, perfect location, good wifi.

×