Amarin Inn @Khaosan Reviews

96 Trok Surau Chakrapong Prasumen Road (Off Pra At, Khaosan, Banglumpoo, Bangkok, Bangkok, Thailand

Location is good and the staff is lovely! Could have been a little upgrade on the bathroom and maybe re-paint the bedroom walls, but it was still a good value for money so for four nights we weren't really bothered about it.

The staff was really nice, but the hard matress was giving us a hard time to get proper sleep. In overall, our stay there was pretty nice.

Nice staff. Clean room. Bed was really firm .

• 4th Jan 2016

Hotel was clean, the staff were great and massively friendly and the location of the hotel was great as well it was right near the grand palace.

• 31st Dec 2015

The location is ok and the hostel does the job for a short stop in bangkok. During night it is not noisy. They charged me double for the room. First time right after arrival and the second time after I left they charged me on my credit card. On check-in I tried to make sure they got i was the person who came in a day earlier and if its ok to checkin with my GF passport. After being charged I tried to solve the problem via email but they just wasted my time. Its VISAs problem now.

• 30th Dec 2015

The inn is located on a side alley off of "Thanon Phra Sumon", between Kumon and Pizza Hut (closer to Kumon). It's a 5-10 min walk from Khao San Road. The room is basic, but for the price what you would expect. The staff were very nice and available 24 hours a day. We were traveling with our baby and wanted a quiet place. This was it. Partying guests were politely asked to leave by staff (after complaint). Breakfast is provided: toast, marmalade & instant coffee. Wifi was great! Shower OK.

This was an adorable little hotel. The room was basic but definitely livable. I didn't spend too much time here, but I slept like a baby. Some of the linens looked worn down, and the paint was peeling off the back of the bathroom door. Overall, it was a lovely place with a cute courtyard where I'd have coffee and toast and work on my laptop. I loved that it is so close to Khao San Road to temples, but the best attraction has to be the quaint park down the road. Staff is so helpful and friendly!

Very difficult to find the hostel first time. A big sign would help.

Good clean basic hotel room. Would recommend staying here, great location.

• 16th Dec 2015

Nice hostel, good location. Staff were very helpful when we were trying to print off our tickets for our journey home. The room was clean but a TV hanging from the ceiling took up most the room and the bathroom was a bit cramped. When we left at 6am in the morning there weren't any staff at the desk so we weren't able to get our key deposit back which was a bit annoying. OK for one night.

Please email to manager.oil@amarininn.com and we will deposit the amount into your credit card account. regards - mayura (family of owner)

Hotel was good, it included a roof top terrace which was great to watch lightening from. The lady on reception was very friendly on arrival & nothing seemed to much trouble. Quite hard to find without a map as it was down a little side street. Good for a few days in Bangkok.

• 24th Nov 2015
  • British Virgin Islands

staff very helpfull,nice little hostel well worth the money id go back

As for the price, i recomend i this place.

Friendly staff ready with smile even with a 2am check in. Location is handy for bars etc but with absolutely none of the noise. Comfortable stay and will return but not much of a hotel to meet other travelers.

Will be back there for sure . Simple clean , safe and nice Close to the main backpacker area (10 min walk)

Great hostel. You get your own room for a great price. Only Things is make sure to have a lock, as the 'safety deposit box' is in the main reception area. Would recommend. Can't speak more highly of the location either.

The hostel is located through a small alley way and has poor signage, so if you arrive at night, it can be especially uncomfortable since you don't know where you should be going. Have the telephone number handy so a staff person can help you find the place. The room is basic but clean. I felt safe. A taxi driver said the location is not really Khao San so I would show the address and provide a telephone number, rather than indicating that area to begin with.

• 16th Oct 2015

Great inexpensive hotel located 2 blocks from Khao San Road in Bangkok. Rooms were sufficient and wifi was included. Private bathrooms and AC. Easy walk to the Grande Palace.

clean and lovely staff with a great location, and printed our flight details or free !

Staff were really helpful and were happy for us to leave our main bags there overnight when we went to Kanchanaburi. English not the best but overall fantastic service. Rooms basic but clean - (hard) double bed, aircon, shower, toilet and fridge all provided. Exactly what you'd expect for £5pp. 5 minutes from Khao San. We seemed to be getting a discount rate of 580 baht per night - can't remember if that was due to HostelWorld, but we extended our stay twice and received the same price!