Amaryl City-Hotel am Kurfürstendamm Reviews

Lietzenburger Str. 76, Berlin, Center, Charlottenburg, Ku'Damm, Berlin, Germany

I had BIG PROBLEM with Amaryl Hotel,I did the booking by HostelWorld and then The Amaryl Hotel started send me many emails about some deposit as guarantee. So, I thought there was some problem with my Bank.How I was travelling I couldnt see my Statement.I did the deposit as garantiee.When I arrived in Hostel I asked about my problem, showing my booking,but had no answer.When I saw my statement with HostWorld booking,I sent sany emails to Amaryl Hostel but They dont want give me the money back.

• 29th Dec 2014

If you are scared of the dark and want to make the most of your Berlin trip, this is the place for you, as you will not want to come back to the dim lit rooms and antique hallways before sunlight. Hence you can enjoy berlin to the fullest, the dusty odor of the Western German era and the soviet friendliness of staff definitely will not chain you to your room. Despite all this and its look that resembles a gambling casino/strip club, overall my stay was OK and the location is quite central.

• 8th Aug 2014