Amaryl City-Hotel am Kurfürstendamm Reviews

Lietzenburger Str. 76, Berlin, Center, Charlottenburg, Ku'Damm, Berlin, Germany

The check in was a mess and the staff was in a very bad mood. The wifi that they said was free, cost 1 euro/ hour. But the worst thing was when we came home at night and the night staff let my four travel partners in without no ID-check and then won't let me in because he takes me for a prostitute. Never been that bad treated in my hole life. Don't support this bad palace!

• 25th Jun 2014
  • Sweden

The staff was unfriendly when it came up to solve a problem. The hotel doesn't offer free wifi, unless you book online, but by "Hostelworld" they don't consider online, "online" for them means "on our website". I paid 6€ for 6 hours of lame internet, it was a struggle. The breakfast isn't that special, and regarding bread, there's only bread rolls, atypical for a German hotel. I believe I paid for a hotel, but I felt like I was in a bad quality hostel. I would never recommend it.

This is a good place to stay for people on a shoe string budget, who only need a place to sleep and shower. It's nothing special. The street it's on is pretty loud through the old windows. Breakfast is bread rolls and a couple of toppings. It's very close to KuDamm and the zoo, which is nice, and there's a parking garage around the corner (not the hotel's). It's also not far from an U-Bahn stop. There's no WLAN (WiFi) in the rooms though, and you have to pay 6 € to use it for 6 hours.

Qiet Hotel in the Center of West-Berlin.. Single Room quite small but clean. Average Breakfast.

The hostel was very good at collecting extra euros here and there. However, after I paid, things didn't work the way I expected, and I had a feeling of BEING CHEATED!! Wifi was EXTREMELY expensive, 5e/5h, yet the signal was very weak. The clock still counted even after I stopped the connection. So after spending 5 euros, I could only use 2-3h. They should charge 10 more e for the room and have free good wifi in stead of trying to collect $ from customers with such a CRAPPY service and annoy them

Nice location yet rooms are a bit dark, staff not that smiley and breakfast only boast sausage. Where are the croissants? :)

• 7th Jun 2012

Bed&breakfast in a good location for a good price

Excelente desayuno

Thank you for your stay!