Amaryl City-Hotel am Kurfürstendamm Reviews

Lietzenburger Str. 76, Berlin, Center, Charlottenburg, Ku'Damm, Berlin, Germany

I had BIG PROBLEM with Amaryl Hotel,I did the booking by HostelWorld and then The Amaryl Hotel started send me many emails about some deposit as guarantee. So, I thought there was some problem with my Bank.How I was travelling I couldnt see my Statement.I did the deposit as garantiee.When I arrived in Hostel I asked about my problem, showing my booking,but had no answer.When I saw my statement with HostWorld booking,I sent sany emails to Amaryl Hostel but They dont want give me the money back.

• 29th Dec 2014

O hotel cancelou a minha reserva depois de me pedir uma taxa extra além do previsto pelo site Hostel world. Funcionários rudes e hotel feio. Tive problemas com um pacote que deveria ser entregue lá, mas com a reserva cancelada, tive ainda mais problemas. Não recomendo pra NINGUÉM.

• 29th Dec 2014