Amazigh Design Hostel Reviews

Rua da Ladeira, n5, Aljezur, Portugal

The Price is in Comparison to the other Hostels nearby to high. No Breakfast included!

Awesome hostel right next to the municipal market and in a great little town. Perfect.

The staff is really nice and helpfull and offers many tours and also lifts to the beach. Aljezur is a very smal and quiet village so there is not that much to do at night.

Great hostel, great atmosphere. Be aware Aljezur is a town 6km inland from the coast so a car is kind of necessary. I rode a bike but got lost and it took me 2 hrs, without getting lost it's only a 30 min ride (it's an easy path I'm just a retard with directions) 10 bed dorm was stuffy no a/c or fan. I ended up taking my pillow and blanket up to the roof to watch the sunrise, when I couldn't take it anymore (highly recommended). Says there's is a pool, There's no pool? Bathroom was little dirty.

Even though it's a really nice, very well localized, confy place, the price is a bit too high, specially considering that breakfast is not included and the wi-fi doesn't reach the rooms. I guess that's supply and demand, but still.

I am having a problem with deciding how to answer to the question of the hostel's location. Taking into consideration the town of Aljezur - it's just perfect, being in the centre of all the things in the town. But, on the other hand, taking into account its location in relation to the beaches - this might come as an disadvantage for some, especially if you do not travel by your own car and rely on the public transport.