Amazing Hostel Reviews

VII district, Dohany utca 22-24, 1st floor 6, Door bell:13, Budapest, Hungary

We were a bit unsure about this hostel because it felt quite hidden at first, but actually it was really nice. The staff in particular were great and there was a very relaxed atmosphere. I think it is more suited to solo travellers/groups of 2-3 but it has everything you will need to explore Budapest.

Nice clean hostel, big echoey rooms but not bunks which was nice. Only downside was the kids running through the dorms (one leads into the next) quite early in the morning. Good location!

Very good location, close to bars, cafes, small restaurants, clubs and the very center of the city - Deak Ferenc Ter. Knowledgeable, helpful staff. Best regards!

This is a lovely hostel with Daniel and Beatrice as your host. The hostel is very well located and though I only spent one night, it was an enjoyable stay! Cheers! Amagi

Really enjoyed our stay here. The beds were comfortable, showers hot and wifi was great. Good location and overall nice place :)

Amazing Hostel is really, as the name implies, amazing! This is really one of the best hostels I've been to so far. The room is spacious and clean and the bed is comfortable. Bathrooms are always kept clean as well as the kitchen. The lounge really has a home feeling to it. The staffs are super nice and helpful and did whatever they could to make my stay comfortable. The location is also very convenient - close to metro. I will definitely stay at Amazing Hostel the next time I visit Budapest.

The staff was super helpful and they were really nice to everyone. Daniel was there when I arrived and he is very nice and always with a great attitude. I really recommend it.

• 30th Mar 2015
  • Mexico

Had amazing stay, staff was really nice and the location is in the very heart of Budapest ....definitely recommended

The hostel was small and homey, which made my stay with my 7 friends feel like we had our own apartment. The staff was very friendly and made us feel comfortable. They gave us advice of places to eat and sights to see. The beds were comfortable and the showers were nice and clean. They offered a breakfast for two euros, but I didn't try it. They also had drinks and snacks you could purchase for cheap.

• 19th Mar 2015

A friend of mine and I stayed at Amazing Hostel and it was really nice! The walk up the stairs has sort of a "run-down" look to it, typical in Eastern Europe, but the hostel itself is very nice with a clean/modern décor in the bedrooms. Plenty of outlets, comfy beds, etc. The common area/kitchen has a home feel to it and the staff is very nice and helpful. The bathroom/shower is nice but there is only one, which is fine if it's not crowded. Overall, great stay and would stay here again!

• 6th Mar 2015

Hello! There are 2 bathrooms, sorry if you have not found the other one, we have 2 bathrooms/shower for max 14 guests, justto clarify. Thanks for your review, and have nice journey, see you again!

As me just forget the old building when getting up in the stairs. Apart of that you are at home with both friendly receptionists helping you everytime. Very clean and quiet. All basic facilities. You Feel yoursel at home when seating in the sofa and press the tv control...

Amazing Hostel was exactly what it sounds like - amazing! The staff was great and answered all of our questions about transportation, bar recommendations, and more. It was very clean and safe. Will definitely be staying here again if I return to Budapest.

• 28th Feb 2015

i had really good time in amazing hostel.The staff are so friendly,kind and helpful.i felt like a my home in here! and location is so close to everywhere, cleanliness is pretty good,if i have to be honest,i can say this u should stay there and u should see this atmosphere! thanks for everything,amazing hostel:))

• 4th Feb 2015
  • Turkey

Great place to stay. Super relaxed environment. all the staff were awesome. Not overcrowded in bedrooms. Great location in a great city. This will be the only place I'll ever stay in Budapest.

This hostel is truly amazing. Staff were friendly and helpful, room and toilets clean, wifi worked well, good location close to metro station, supermarkets, money changer and bars. One thing to note for those who don't like smoke, the staff smoke shisha in the common room.

Great Staff. The hostel is very clean, well located and comfortable.

Loved this hostel with the super relaxed and friendly atmosphere. Daniel was a great host who was so helpful with tips about where to go in Budapest and nothing was a problem to organise. Location was so close to the action (famous ruin pubs under 5 mins walk away) but quiet so you could get a good nights sleep. Would definitely recommend and will stay there on my next trip to Budapest!

The staff really makes you feel like you're at home, we drink coffees and play table soccer with others, watched a movie together when it was a rainy day and we were tired. Daniel is making you feel welcome even if you're traveling alone, you won't get bored. The whole place was super clean as well, and overall average hostel design. I would definitely stay there again and recommend it to other travelers. Also liked the neighborhood, very nice area with good atmosphere, ruinbars.

• 20th Dec 2014
  • stephenroguet
  • Luxembourg

I was probably the first guest in this hostel after they renewed it :) It's a really nice place, in the center of the city, walking distance to the main sites. The hostel is clean and staff is very helpful. I recommend it and I'll definitely come back next time I'm in Budapest.