Ambassador Brighton

Fabulous 42 Total Reviews

• Hong Kong, Male, 18-24
23rd Oct 2016
5.7

Staff are friendly, the breakfast is good, but the room can be better and the radiators are not working

• England, Female, 41+
13th Oct 2016

My stay at the Ambassador was relaxing and comfortable, the staff were helpful and always there to answer any queries. Even though I had to leave very early each morning and miss the cooked breakfast that would have been served, cereal and toast, tea and coffee were provided for me in the kitchen. My room was great, the right temperature and very comfortable, I felt very much at home here and would definitely recommend this accommodating and friendly, caring hotel to anyone visiting Brighton.