Ambassador Brighton Reviews

22 - 23, New Steine, Brighton, Brighton, England

we had bugs in our bed, and were bit several times. There was almost no water running from the shover and it was burning hot. The breakfast was excellent, and the kitchen staff friendly though.

Great Location, friendly staff, great breakfast and comfy bed. Good budget hotel. Would stay there again.

• 6th Jun 2014

The Rooms are very cool. The Location too! Its quit near the pier! I had a good stay there..

• 3rd Jun 2014

I was very satisfied with the breakfast. On the other hand I was very surprised by the room because it was absolutely different from the pictures stated. A bathroom was next to the bed - it took ages to have a bit of hot water for a shower. It was a small shock for me but then I got used to. I can rate high the bed which was very comfortable. So to sum it up, I would appreciate more honesty as for the real state of a room.

Very helpful staff. Breakfast especially good with competent staff serving. Location is close to the sea but not within walking distance of the railway station especially if you have a suitcase and the buses that go to the station are minimal. Building was fine and my room although small was clean and the bed was very comfy. I had a quarrelling couple next door so be aware you can hear absolutely everything through the paper-thin walls. Overall very good and I will be returning.

• 12th Apr 2014

Staff friendly and helpful. Breakfasts very good, wide choice with vegetarian and vegan options and much locally sourced. Building is quite old and could do with some refurbishnment/repainting. Conveniently situated and overall good value. I will stay again.

• 28th Feb 2014

Most of the staff was very polite and eager to be helpful. One of them has been a bit moody, otherwise i'd declared it as excellent service. There is refurbishing going on at the moment, but that didn't affect the quality of the stay. It's a very old house, so hopefully it will improve the quality even further.

• 29th Jan 2014

Nice B&B in Kemp Town just outside the centre of Brighton and about 10 minutes walk from the Pavilion. Two slight down sides - wall paper / paint is peeling, and shower was just a trickle. On the plus side, comfortable beds and great breakfast with a choice from a menu inc English, continental and smoked salmon!