Ambassador Brighton Reviews

22 - 23, New Steine, Brighton, Brighton, England

We will not be staying at the Ambassador Hotel ever again! The only good thing about it was the location and a very good breakfast. Apart from that it was a huge dissapointment. The room was manky and full of half-broken furniture that needed to go to the skip. There were horrible stains on the wallpaper. The worst bit was the shower. It was boiling hot or cold-impossible to use in our room and in our friends room (nr 31 and 32). I would not recommend this hotel for this price to anyone.

• 31st Jul 2014
  • Poland

we had bugs in our bed, and were bit several times. There was almost no water running from the shover and it was burning hot. The breakfast was excellent, and the kitchen staff friendly though.

Great Location, friendly staff, great breakfast and comfy bed. Good budget hotel. Would stay there again.

• 6th Jun 2014

The Rooms are very cool. The Location too! Its quit near the pier! I had a good stay there..

• 3rd Jun 2014

I was very satisfied with the breakfast. On the other hand I was very surprised by the room because it was absolutely different from the pictures stated. A bathroom was next to the bed - it took ages to have a bit of hot water for a shower. It was a small shock for me but then I got used to. I can rate high the bed which was very comfortable. So to sum it up, I would appreciate more honesty as for the real state of a room.

Very helpful staff. Breakfast especially good with competent staff serving. Location is close to the sea but not within walking distance of the railway station especially if you have a suitcase and the buses that go to the station are minimal. Building was fine and my room although small was clean and the bed was very comfy. I had a quarrelling couple next door so be aware you can hear absolutely everything through the paper-thin walls. Overall very good and I will be returning.

• 12th Apr 2014