7.8
Very Good 20 Total Reviews
7.8
Very Good 20 Total Reviews
Amber Hill B&B Located at Amberhill, 12 Cuan Glas, Bishop O Donnell Rd, Galway.
Ireland
Galway 0000 Amberhill, 12 Cuan Glas, Bishop O Donnell Rd
78% 20
53.2688063 -9.0868198
    Rooms available

24th Oct 2016

It had a home-y feel. When asked they helped me find my way around Galway. It was a little out of town but near a bus route and taxis were driving all over.

7th Jun 2016
3.7

I stayed in a private room on the first floor and all i could hear for my time there was the extremely loud drone of the water pump. It's on the ground floor but you can hear it on all floors, it is so loud you can hardly hear the tv everytime it comes on, which is evertime someone uses water. The staff told me ot shuts off at 10 but it was on and off all night, could not sleep at all. There was no staff after 10 so could not get moved to another room. I would definitely not stay here again.