Amber Hostel Cartagena Reviews

Calle de la Magdalena N° 10-103 Getsemani, Cartagena de las Indias, Cartagena, Colombia

The staff was kind and overall the place is inexpensive but not too bad. I was supposed to have a single but there was confusion about my reservation online and what was actually available. The staff let my friend and I have a dorm sized room for the price of a single which was great (and they honored what my confirmation email said I owed, instead of charging us more for the bigger room). The kitchen area was a little unclean and I don't think I would cook in that space but the rooms were nice.

• 18th Jul 2015

We slept here for one night. Our room had a blue light so we kind if felt like it was a room for hookers or drugaddicts. The bed were dirty (dont think they wash them after each guest) but very comfortable. The kitchen was very dirty. A lot o garbage around the hostel. Nice benches. Only two bathrooms wich werent very clean. Nice location. Will not come back.