Amberley House Reviews

34 Lower Gardiner Street, Dublin 1, Dublin, Ireland

My go-to hostel for a private room in Dublin. Great value for the cost for a single room. I read a couple reviews about tv's not being plugged in, but I didn't have that problem. The kettle wasn't plugged in and wasn't anywhere near an outlet but I just moved it... I was just grateful to have a tea station! Would definitely recommend as a treat if you're sick of staying in hostels with crappy showers!

We have stayed in a few places on Lower Gardiner Street, but this place has been the nicest! Fairly big rooms, flat screen TV, very friendly staff, and right across the street from the airport bus stop.

• 9th Jan 2014