Amberley House Reviews

34 Lower Gardiner Street, Dublin 1, Dublin, Ireland

Our room was very nice and safe. Good location but on the edge of a sketchy area. Some of the staff were nice others were not. The maids were very nice. They looked after our stuff and did a great job cleaning up our mess everyday. The wifi didnt work very well in our room and there were no fans. I have stayed in many hostels for a lot less money that had both. I am finding more and more hotels these days that are a better deal for the money. This place is very close to being too $$$.

Front desk staff was ok when we asked him about the weather, but other than that the two nights we stayed there, the front desk was just cold, merely a smile on their faces. They don't volunteer to provide any help unless you ask for it. The kitchen staffs were probably the friendliest in the whole working crew.

Amazing. The room and bathroom was gorgeous. They had a nice big breakfast. The guesthouse was a great location for the bus from the airport and for activities and night life. Loved the experience! The staff even helped us with our luggage- wonderful customer service.

My go-to hostel for a private room in Dublin. Great value for the cost for a single room. I read a couple reviews about tv's not being plugged in, but I didn't have that problem. The kettle wasn't plugged in and wasn't anywhere near an outlet but I just moved it... I was just grateful to have a tea station! Would definitely recommend as a treat if you're sick of staying in hostels with crappy showers!

View all Dublin Bed and Breakfasts