Amberstudio Reviews

Poludniowa 1, Gdansk, Poland

I really liked that hostel. It is pretty small but the owner she was so kind to us. I enjoyed of staying there and didnt have any problems.

The only thing that I didn't like about the place is the staff. The receptionist just forgot about my booking so she just didn't show up. I had to wait outside for an hour since nobody would open the door nor answer the phone. I felt like wasting my time, and that's not pleasent... especially when you are on vacation.

e room we booked was not the 1 we were given. But this was sorted next day Staff not on site. But are there mid mornings only The hostel is actually in, bzrezno .near the beach so in summer it is a better location than winter. Public transport is Great

The hostel is hard to find. I was disappointed about customer service of the hostel, the hostel's owner was lack of responsibility to taking care clients. No recommendation to this hostel.

• 5th Jun 2013
  • Vietnam

Very hard to find it. the bathroom was terrible and small. although the room was allsow small but clean with fresh bed linen. Wii fii was good and fast. The place was about 10 meters of the beach so it is good place if you want to be close to the sea and stay not too long time:)

• 19th Apr 2013