Amberstudio Reviews

Poludniowa 1, Gdansk, Poland

We liked that the place was close to the beach and to the tram, but it was it was all a little too shabby all in all .. The girl who worked there we only saw once but she was nice.

I went there but i could not meet anyone. I wait until morning for find another hostel. Here is not hostel.

• 4th Jul 2014
  • Turkey

Worst hostel experience so far! Water didn't work at my arrival, staff anwered my request 6 hours later. Whole place was moldy, including my blanket. I slept with open windows because I started coughing. Fungus on the air filters in the bathroom! 1 shower for 5 rooms (up to 4 people). Wifi stopped working, staff didn't react at all. Uncomfortable beds. Room was overbooked although other rooms were free: Somebody stepped in my (locked!) room in the middle of the night when I was laying in bed.

• 11th Jun 2014