Ambrosiana Hotel Reviews

Via Plinio 22, Milan, Italy

I would guess this is the most convenient down-town located hostel in Genova? The owners were all very helpful to offer me tips of where to visit, how to tour around through the alleys and where to dine with 10% discount from one of the owners! Great food at the market about 10 minute-walk from the hostel. I would say I would definitely stay here again if I visit Genova in the future! Thanks again you all nice people, Beta, Matteo and Lucas (Hope I spell them all correct? :P)!

Ambrosiana was fine, nothing special but was great for one night in Milan. Only thing was that the shower was in the bedroom, so it's a little awkward if you're traveling with people because it's see-through.

The location is good , the hotel is old , small water for shower . The staffs are very kind , friendly , helpful , I want to thank all of them to get my suitcase back which airline lost it . Thanks again !

Good place to stay in, good value for money. Located close by the main station, in a nice area... accessible to the city center via Lima station (few steps away) or by 20-25 min walk! Only negative point: very weak breakfast. Staff very welcoming, friendly and available 24/7!!! would def recommend it!!! :)

Lovely place, hidden in a patio, to be recommanded!

Room is awesome. We stayed for 2 nights. The owner and the staff are very nice and helping. We booked a shared toilet apartment however a sink and shower were there in the room. The location is very nice as it is just 2-3 min walk from red line (all important tourist attractions fall on this line) station Lima. Also bus no 60 from main station leaves you on the door of the apartment. The breakfast was good but the utensils in the kitchen were not sufficient.

The directions to find it are horrible so we just cabbed. It was like a 5 euro can ride. Kind of far from the main area but very easy to get to with metro. Overall it was very okay.

This was a great place to stay in Milan. We walked everyday to the city center, you have a metro station very close but we didn't used it. The staff was super nice and friendly. We were two guests and we stayed in a two bed ensuite, the shower was a little small but everything was nice and clean. The breakfast includes a good italian coffee, some cake and toasts and you can have it in a nice terrace. Around the block there a few good pizza places, and a shopping street.

No complaints this place is amazingly located to everything. I want to visit again and maybe stay in this city longer that 12 days.

I was overcharged (regardless of the italian turistic taxes!), I found a cockroach in my room and during the night I could hear everything on the room next door. Summarizing I DID NOT like the hostel at all and I dont recommed it. I will never go back there and that makes me feel happy.

Hostel was clean, with all required facilities, satisfied.

Great place to stay! Great atmosphere and ample breakfast. Would recommend

• 18th Apr 2014

hotel is owned by a very hospitable couple who go out of their way to be helpful. they gave us valuable info about strategies for getting museum tickets, which restaurants have the best deals, and where to find gelato.

Small hotel. Location is a little off. Good restaurants close by. Clean but old. Good wifi in the room. Overall a good experience.

Really close to the city center and the train station. Subway station next to the hotel. Really helpful staff,they answered all out questions and even underlined all the places we had to visit in the city map. Bakeries,cafes and supermarket just around the corner. Easy to find it when u get out of the subway. It smelled really nice and felt really clean when we first entered our room.Breakfast was nothing special but tasty cake :) I really recommend it. Thanks for everything!

• 5th Apr 2014
  • Greece

Only spent the one night there...layover on my way to Venice....but from what I witnessed , Milan seems to me , to be a great city to visit . Will definitely spend more time there on my future visits to that part of Italy .

Very nice Staff: friendly and helpfull. Good atmosphere. Everything was good and clean.

Nothing special but for one night it's ok. It's a in a safe area and near a metro station, though.

From what we expecr from a hostel,this one is great! from the homepage i understood there were parking spaces,but there weren't any.the staff didnt know where we could park.but there's a parking house about five minutes to walk away from the hostel. there's even breakfast in this hostel!! Great!not to much hot water,but it worked for us!all in all it was a great stay in this hostel!!

You have rude staff!!!