7.8
Very Good 451 Total Reviews
7.8
Very Good 451 Total Reviews
Ambrosiana Hotel Located at Via Plinio 22, , Milan.
Ambrosiana Hotel
    Rooms available

• akirapinto
  • Brazil, Male, 18-24
8th Jul 2016

Very well located. Clean, Simple but good!

• Germany, All Female Group, 18-24
26th Jun 2016
5.7

We were very happy that we only had to stay one night in this hostel. The shower didn't turn hit, but stayed freezing cold instead. You couldn't even turn properly in the shower because there was so little space. We haven't met such unfriendly staff before. We also didn't dare walking without shoes in our room because the room itself was rather disgusting. Next to our room, there was some kind of school and we weren't able to sleep past eight am because they played loud music. Location o

• Australia, Male, 18-24
25th Jun 2016
8.0

I decided to stay here last minute because it was cheap, and I needed a private bedroom and bathroom. The staff there 24 hours was a convenience and were very friendly and was able to communicate despite me not knowing Italian. You must leave your key every time you leave which may be so people don't copy the keys, this was understandable. The room was comfortable and clean. The only negatives were the stairs, which aren't a hassle, but I had a heavy suitcase, so it's easily avoidable for most.

2nd Jun 2016

Great little place that would highly recommend if traveling through Milan and want a private room.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
25th May 2016
7.1

Place was fine. Rooms were very worn and tired but cleaner than they seemed, I think. Staff was nice. Breakfast was very basic. Overall, it is a decent, simple place to stay and the location was fairly accessible to places.

• England, Couple, 18-24
23rd May 2016

Lovely and clean. When you arrive there is a buzzer to the right of the door which took us a while to find! Quite location. Nice rooms ours had our own shower and sink then toilet down the hall. Only thing I'd say is you have to leave your key there, and when you get back you just say your room number and they give you the key.. Several times a new person on the desk who didn't know us just handed us the key without certifying who we were. Overall great close to metro stop Lima

• gpedrog6028
  • Mexico, Couple, 25-30
23rd May 2016

Room was spacious enough and very clean. Hot water during all day. Wi-fi was ok. Breakfast could have some improvements on its variety. Don't have an elevator so you have to use stairs for your luggage. Overall is fine.

• Colombia, Couple, 25-30
21st May 2016
6.6

The hotel is very well located, it has a metro station at just 1 block and you can get access to the main attraction was from there in a few minutes. The staff is very nice and helpful. On the other hand the bedroom wet smelly, not very comfortable and the showers were not great.

13th May 2016

Free breakfast was good for the price of the room. I had a bit of an interaction with a mosquito, but I've heard that's a problem in all of Italy. The bed was strange. It dipped in the middle so no matter where you tried to sleep, you weren't level. Ergo, my night was restless. I found it strange that the shower was inside my private room, but I did like having the sink in there. I'd say worst part had to be the bed though. Everything else was decent for the price.

• Malaysia, Mixed Group, 25-30
9th May 2016

Huge apartment, excellent reception services, will definitely stay here again if I come back to Milan