America Hotel Reviews

Corso XXII marzo n�32, 4 floor, Milan, Italy

Not your ordinary type hostel. But wel worth the money room was really good and spotless clean. The lady at reception was a gem and couldn do enough to help. She even took us some cold slices of water melon to the room as it was so hot. Location is a bit out of the city however it is easily accessible by public transport. Very good stay .

Staff was lovely and very helpful, nothings that close to each other in Milan so it is close only a short tram ride away. :D

• 16th Jul 2015

Best hospitality I've ever received- we arrived midday and were welcomed with ice cold water and slices of watermelon, throughout the stay we felt very welcome there, the staff were excellent.

We had an awful experience at a different place in Milan and we called this hotel out of desperation. They were fantastic. The lady at the front desk heard our story and was incredibly understanding. She prepared a room for us immediately and gave us some water and fruit because we were all exhausted from a stressful day. The young man who worked the front desk at night helped us find a fun bar to go to. All in all, it was a fantastic experience.

• 9th Jul 2015
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Its summer now. The weather is very hot. The owner of the hotel is very generous. She gave us a big place of watermelons when we arrived at the hotel. The location is very convenient to those who pay a short visit to Milan. Bus station which can access to Milano centrale is just around the corner. The trolleybus station to Duomo and central of Milan city is just in front of the hotel. The hotel is very clean, water shower is very strong in bathroom. Strongly recommend!

Great value. I loved how they gave my friend and I a fruit salad when we came in tired around 16:00. Also I appreciate loaning us an electric converter.

• 3rd Jul 2015

Great hotel at a good price with absolutely wonderful staff. They went out of their way to make sure we had everything we needed and provided exceptional hospitality. Was a bit of a walk from the centre area of Milan but Milan is a big city, and we could've taken the trams if we wanted. Highly recommend

Though this place isnt conveniently located, if you are looking for a very clean place to sleep with your friends this is your place. The owners are so incredibly friendly and helpful. Free breakfast, which isnt really anything great but will do the trick.

Bathroom shower leaked easily making the floor very wet. Other than that, it was a great stay and the staff was very friendly! Enjoyed th ceiling fans, and the breakfast!

• 26th Jun 2015

Really friendly staff and helpful, overall hotel is ok but a bit dated. Value for money is ok but not the best, so overall it's just ok.

The staff really went out their way to help me feel comfortable! Complimentary tea and fruit, helped me pick out where to go out, even helped me order food online for me because i REALLY wanted pasta hahaha. The hotel rooms were very lovely and clean, super cute and a generally quiet place. Comfortable as well! Thanks so much for making my stay a nice one. x

Really hard to find the bus stop from Milano Centrale so had to get taxi to hotel

Thanks for the review. The bus stop 92 is called Piazza luigi di savoia and it is behind of the Centrale. there are only 10 stops from the hotel. I think you will find it easy next time. Best regards Angela

everything is just perfect. very comfortable mattress, balcony in the room,breakfast include,free Wi-Fi,good value. the owner Angela is super nice,reminded us of not forget our passports,that makes me feel warm. Recommend!

• 27th May 2015
  • Taiwan

My journey in this hostel was very good. The staff is kind and very helpful. Recommand !!

• 19th May 2015
  • Morocco

We stayed in Hotel America only for 1 night, Personally I enjoyed my stay in there, the staff were friendly and helpful. It was easy to get to the Duomo and the train station, the public transport in Milan doesn’t run all night and for this reason we had to take a taxi to be back. I think we will stay here again if we come to Milan next time.

• 5th May 2015
  • Morocco

This was just somewhere to sleep. Pretty far from the centre of Milan, but catching a tram in wasn't much of a problem. One member of staff was great, however the other was continuously talking on his mobile phone whilst we were standing waiting to ask some questions! You have to give you key back to reception when you leave and collect it when you return, we didn't like this.

Thanks for your review that will help us to improve our service. Please allow me to explain that about our staff was talking on the phone, we are sorry for let you waiting, but sometimes we can’t control the calls, and not only the guest in front of reception need information, but also who calling on the phone needs information. For the hotel room key at the reception was consider of the security reason, we guarantee your staff safe. Hope you can understand and see you next time.

Enjoyed my stay, a little far from the city centre, but that's to be expected for the price. Great value for the money, especially in Milan. Would stay again.

Very cool hostel. Staff was super friendly and helpful.

This was such a good value for the money! The staff was very friendly and helpful and recommended a great restaurant. They went out of their way in making such a nice (and big) breakfast for us. We wanted to stay another night but they were all booked! I would definitely stay here again

Not your typical hostel in that it feels more like an old-school hotel with one hallway with rooms on it. Rooms are nice and clean though with personal vanities. Staff was very welcoming, especially Angela, and she served us breakfast everyday. Negatives: not a bad area, but outside the city center, so we had to use public transportation, but Milan's system works pretty well and isn't too hard to figure out. Also, only two bathrooms and one shower shared for entire hall isn't ideal.