America Hotel Reviews

Corso XXII marzo n�32, 4 floor, Milan, Italy

The kindest family runs this place. It's exactly what we needed and very clean and secure. Would recommend to anyone who needs a stop of sorts in Milan.

Very friendly staff. A 3 km walk from the train station. WiFi connection was dodgy. Busstop almost literally outside of the hotel.

Thanks very much for your review,Maybe you didn't know there are 2 wifi connection. Because your room was a little far from the main router, so the signal was weak. In fact you can select another one. thanks again and see you next time. Best regards Angela

it was incredible hostel for one or two day staying. room was clean,staff wad very helpfull and kind . i recommend you to stay.

• 24th Jul 2015
  • Turkey

I will start off by saying the staff were lovely, kind and helpful. We were greeted with watermelon and a glass of water and we were given a free continental breakfast and bottle of water on departure. Unfortunately, the place did not meet our expectations, it was totally different to the photos, the room was so hot it was horrible to sleep in, there was no air con just a small fan. The shower room and toilet wasn't very clean. There was 1 shower between 10 rooms which was a nightmare.

Not your ordinary type hostel. But wel worth the money room was really good and spotless clean. The lady at reception was a gem and couldn do enough to help. She even took us some cold slices of water melon to the room as it was so hot. Location is a bit out of the city however it is easily accessible by public transport. Very good stay .

Angela, the manager/owner is lovely. Extremely helpful and friendly. Hotel room was nice, bathroom was good. Short tram-ride to most attractions.

The lock on the door was not very secure. Staff was friendly but somewhat too friendly at times. It is very hot in the rooms, but it was also very hot in Milan.

Staff was lovely and very helpful, nothings that close to each other in Milan so it is close only a short tram ride away. :D

Best hospitality I've ever received- we arrived midday and were welcomed with ice cold water and slices of watermelon, throughout the stay we felt very welcome there, the staff were excellent.

We had an awful experience at a different place in Milan and we called this hotel out of desperation. They were fantastic. The lady at the front desk heard our story and was incredibly understanding. She prepared a room for us immediately and gave us some water and fruit because we were all exhausted from a stressful day. The young man who worked the front desk at night helped us find a fun bar to go to. All in all, it was a fantastic experience.

• 9th Jul 2015
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Its summer now. The weather is very hot. The owner of the hotel is very generous. She gave us a big place of watermelons when we arrived at the hotel. The location is very convenient to those who pay a short visit to Milan. Bus station which can access to Milano centrale is just around the corner. The trolleybus station to Duomo and central of Milan city is just in front of the hotel. The hotel is very clean, water shower is very strong in bathroom. Strongly recommend!

Great value. I loved how they gave my friend and I a fruit salad when we came in tired around 16:00. Also I appreciate loaning us an electric converter.

• 3rd Jul 2015

Great hotel at a good price with absolutely wonderful staff. They went out of their way to make sure we had everything we needed and provided exceptional hospitality. Was a bit of a walk from the centre area of Milan but Milan is a big city, and we could've taken the trams if we wanted. Highly recommend

Though this place isnt conveniently located, if you are looking for a very clean place to sleep with your friends this is your place. The owners are so incredibly friendly and helpful. Free breakfast, which isnt really anything great but will do the trick.

Bathroom shower leaked easily making the floor very wet. Other than that, it was a great stay and the staff was very friendly! Enjoyed th ceiling fans, and the breakfast!

• 26th Jun 2015

Really friendly staff and helpful, overall hotel is ok but a bit dated. Value for money is ok but not the best, so overall it's just ok.

The staff really went out their way to help me feel comfortable! Complimentary tea and fruit, helped me pick out where to go out, even helped me order food online for me because i REALLY wanted pasta hahaha. The hotel rooms were very lovely and clean, super cute and a generally quiet place. Comfortable as well! Thanks so much for making my stay a nice one. x

Really hard to find the bus stop from Milano Centrale so had to get taxi to hotel

Thanks for the review. The bus stop 92 is called Piazza luigi di savoia and it is behind of the Centrale. there are only 10 stops from the hotel. I think you will find it easy next time. Best regards Angela

everything is just perfect. very comfortable mattress, balcony in the room,breakfast include,free Wi-Fi,good value. the owner Angela is super nice,reminded us of not forget our passports,that makes me feel warm. Recommend!

• 27th May 2015
  • Taiwan

My journey in this hostel was very good. The staff is kind and very helpful. Recommand !!

• 19th May 2015