America Hotel Reviews

Corso XXII marzo n�32, 4 floor, Milan, Italy

Bathroom shower leaked easily making the floor very wet. Other than that, it was a great stay and the staff was very friendly! Enjoyed th ceiling fans, and the breakfast!

• 26th Jun 2015

Really friendly staff and helpful, overall hotel is ok but a bit dated. Value for money is ok but not the best, so overall it's just ok.

The staff really went out their way to help me feel comfortable! Complimentary tea and fruit, helped me pick out where to go out, even helped me order food online for me because i REALLY wanted pasta hahaha. The hotel rooms were very lovely and clean, super cute and a generally quiet place. Comfortable as well! Thanks so much for making my stay a nice one. x

Really hard to find the bus stop from Milano Centrale so had to get taxi to hotel

Thanks for the review. The bus stop 92 is called Piazza luigi di savoia and it is behind of the Centrale. there are only 10 stops from the hotel. I think you will find it easy next time. Best regards Angela

everything is just perfect. very comfortable mattress, balcony in the room,breakfast include,free Wi-Fi,good value. the owner Angela is super nice,reminded us of not forget our passports,that makes me feel warm. Recommend!

• 27th May 2015
  • Taiwan

My journey in this hostel was very good. The staff is kind and very helpful. Recommand !!

• 19th May 2015
  • Morocco

We stayed in Hotel America only for 1 night, Personally I enjoyed my stay in there, the staff were friendly and helpful. It was easy to get to the Duomo and the train station, the public transport in Milan doesn’t run all night and for this reason we had to take a taxi to be back. I think we will stay here again if we come to Milan next time.

• 5th May 2015
  • Morocco

This was just somewhere to sleep. Pretty far from the centre of Milan, but catching a tram in wasn't much of a problem. One member of staff was great, however the other was continuously talking on his mobile phone whilst we were standing waiting to ask some questions! You have to give you key back to reception when you leave and collect it when you return, we didn't like this.

Thanks for your review that will help us to improve our service. Please allow me to explain that about our staff was talking on the phone, we are sorry for let you waiting, but sometimes we can’t control the calls, and not only the guest in front of reception need information, but also who calling on the phone needs information. For the hotel room key at the reception was consider of the security reason, we guarantee your staff safe. Hope you can understand and see you next time.

Enjoyed my stay, a little far from the city centre, but that's to be expected for the price. Great value for the money, especially in Milan. Would stay again.

Very cool hostel. Staff was super friendly and helpful.

This was such a good value for the money! The staff was very friendly and helpful and recommended a great restaurant. They went out of their way in making such a nice (and big) breakfast for us. We wanted to stay another night but they were all booked! I would definitely stay here again

Not your typical hostel in that it feels more like an old-school hotel with one hallway with rooms on it. Rooms are nice and clean though with personal vanities. Staff was very welcoming, especially Angela, and she served us breakfast everyday. Negatives: not a bad area, but outside the city center, so we had to use public transportation, but Milan's system works pretty well and isn't too hard to figure out. Also, only two bathrooms and one shower shared for entire hall isn't ideal.

The hostel is okay, easy to find. The staff were really nice. They even served breakfast! Oriental but it was way beyond sufficient. It was clean. Overall it was good!

• 29th Mar 2015
  • Malaysia

Angela (the owner) is really sweet! The day we arrived around 2 pm she appeared in the room with two cups of tea and apples for us to eat because they were also having it. We were three the first two nights and then 2, so we booked two different rooms, but she let us stay in the 3 people room. From there you can get buses and trams to go everywhere!

• 29th Mar 2015
  • Argentina

This was a great place to stay. Really not that far from the Duomo and city center (15-20 minute walk). Owner is super nice and helpful and the rooms are clean and in good shpae.

I liked staying at the hotel very much. The room was big and clean, the owners were so nice and friendly. Breakfast was ok, it was mostly finished cakes etc. It was close to two main Bus and Tram lines, so very easy to get to the center. The only thing was that when making the reservation, it said that the total included all taxes, But when we arrived they added the city tax to the total, which was apparently not included. They should make that clearer on hostelworld.

• 20th Mar 2015
  • Luxembourg

Dear Sonia Thanks very much for your nice review, sorry for the misleading of the tax. As I explained you that the city tax is an extra. We don't like the city taxes as well. But we are not able to change it. Thanks for your advice and hope to see you next time. Best regards Cesar

Hotel America was a really great find. Coming to Milan was a last minute decision near the end of our spring break and this was the perfect place to stay. Once we were there they gave us directions and explained which busses and tram lines to take to get to our destinations. We had to check out really early the next morning and the staff grabbed croissants to give us to take because we were missing breakfast. Overall it was a great experience.

• 18th Mar 2015

My friend and I loved this place. We would be more than happy to stay here the next time we're in Milan

• 14th Mar 2015

The owner oft the hotelnis super sweet and will comfort you whenever you want. It only takes ten minutes to geht to the City center. The rooms are clean and will be cleaned every day. Thanks for letting US have a great time.

• 10th Mar 2015

Angela the owner goes above and beyond to make sure you are comfortable; she honestly cares about her guests. She makes you feel as if you are at your grandmothers house. Place was very easy to access city center and public transportation, and the rooms had everything we needed. I would recommend this hotel to everyone.