America Hotel Reviews

Corso XXII marzo n�32, 4 floor, Milan, Italy

I enjoyed my stay here. Angela was great - making me breakfast in the morning, helping out with bus and train routes. The rooms are clean and large. Highly recommend

Dear Andrew Thanks very much for your comment. Serving you guys was my pleasure and we looking forward to see you soon. Best regards

America hotel was great for a short stay. The lady who runs it was very friendly and helpful, however we did not find the other staff as inviting. Our room was basic, but served purposes well. There was only one shared shower though so it was hard finding time to jump in - it seemed to always be occupied. Also the wifi didn't work too well down in our room which was a bit annoying, but just putting in another router down there could fix that :)

My three other friends and I stayed here for one night. Breakfast was great. Room is spacious and clean. Good wifi connection. No complaints!

I like the location of the hotel and the friendly reception.

• 1st Oct 2014
  • Honduras

There was not always someone at the front desk however they were around. The location was good because the street car passed right in front. At first I did not feel comfortable leaving my key at the front desk because there was nobody there to take it. I had to wait a bit for the receptionist to come and get it. Cleanliness was good and the room was beautiful :)

We stayed here for one night as part of our interrailing trip. Staff were very helpful and welcoming, providing dinner recommendations, directions and a free breakfast. Only critisism I have would be that our room and bathroom were 'open plan', meaning one person showered while two others had to look away (we are good friends but this seemed a step too far). Great location, though, and Milan is great!

Staff was excellent and friendly. Prepared breakfast every morning and rooms were clean. Would def recommend

The staff was magnificent. Upon arrival, they brought us a plate of grapes whig we devoured immediately. They were wonderfully accommodating. Both Mornings we ate provided breakfast full of fresh fruit, butter, jelly, toast, coffee, and pastries. We still talk about our time in Milan with such fondness much thanks to them. The bathrooms were all very clean and so was our room and bedding. I was very pleasantly surprised. VERY helpful in bus/metro stops for sightseeing and going out and meals.

• 5th Sep 2014

Great place to stay. The staff were better than you would expect in most hotels, very friendly and helpful. The décor is dated but very clean.

• 3rd Sep 2014

Best value for money we had in our entire trip! Stayed in the double room with the ensuite bathroom.

Thank you for all the attention always!!! :)

For the price of a twin room it did the perfect job. No safe in room which is a bit annoying, so security could be better. Staff excellent and very nice. Free breakfast was filling and nice (boiled eggs, fruit, bread, coffee, juice on a platter for you). Location is not very good at all, and not much around it (cheap dinner at a bar that has a buffet close by though). Recommend for budget travelers who want a break from dormitory hostels!

A nice place to stay with pleasant staff. We had breakfast, wifi and nice tips from chairman.

1 2 Next » last »