America Hotel Reviews

Corso XXII marzo n�32, 4 floor, Milan, Italy

Angela, the owner, runs everything by herself and she's the sweetest of the creatures! Good breaksfeast, clean place, close to the center. Stayed there with my family, recommend to anyone.

I made this trip with my mother and my sister. We were so happy to find this hotel. So clean, so lovely and so careful.

A little bit of a walk from the city center but not to bad. There is a common area but someone from the staff was always on it loudly watching tv, arguing on the phone or surfing the web. There's really no where to go that isn't your room. Staff was very friendly and helpful.

You can just take bus from main station to hotel directly. It takes about 15-20 minutes. Once you arrive at hotel, you can easily go to city center by tram. We stayed one night with five people, so our room was not enough to open our big luggage. However, it was cheap and have nice stuffs who help you kindly.

This was a great place to say. Good value for money, spotlessly clean with very friendly staff.

• 12th Feb 2015
  • Scotland

Angela is a dear. I had to hug her when I left. I was there for a night only and felt like I was at home. The hostel isn't exactly near the historic centre, some 29 minutes walk, but there are buses that will get there within 5 minutes. The hotel is clean and the breakfast is more than expected. I'd surely return for a longer stay.

It was a great stay. My group was very pleased. Loved the staff! They spoke English and Italian.

• 17th Jan 2015

Very high value for money, friendly staff

The Hostel was lovely. Angela, the owner was adorable really friendly and couldn't do enough for us. Good price and comfortable sleep. Would recommend 😊

1 2 Next » last »