America Hotel Reviews

Corso XXII marzo n�32, 4 floor, Milan, Italy

Staff was overwhelming helpful and friendly. Lent us an umbrella when it was raining and saw we didn't have one. Also helped us to research transport options to the airports and had great recommendations for places to eat and things to see. The included breakfast was quite nice. Only odd thing was we were told that our room included a private shower. I assumed this would be held in a separate ensuite. But literally there is a shower in the room beside the sink and you can see into it!

Dear Holly Thanks very much for the comment and Sorry for the inconvenience of the shower, I thought that you could be satisfield with the suprise.But Holly the additional shower is absolutely an extra, we didn't charge you any for it. Thanks again for you have enjoy your stay in our hotel and we looking forward to see you next time. Best regards Hotel America

Great place to stay! Very clean and great rooms. The staff is so friendly and just wonderful, the lady there even gave us big hugs when we were leaving. A bit of a walk in to town but felt totally safe and welcome there, I wouldn't stay anywhere else.

The rooms could be cleaner and the facilities could use a touch up.

• 11th Apr 2014
  • Mexico

Great place to stay staff are friendly. All do I have one problems that would keep me from coming back . On my second night I was attack by bugs ... What made me wash everything on the next stop. But I think this is an issue because all the travelers

Free Wifi and map is a excellent service.The room was comfortable, Location was good and easy to get to city centre and staffs were kindly. Nothing to complain. Recommend .

• 24th Mar 2014
  • Taiwan

The staff was so sweet and always willing to help. they really tried to make you comfortable and help out as much as possible. The hostel itself was ok. The rooms were fine and clean. The bathrooms were not the best but theres not much you can do about that. I would recommend if staying for a weekend.

1 2 Next » last »