America Hotel Reviews

Corso XXII marzo n�32, 4 floor, Milan, Italy

Angela (the owner) is really sweet! The day we arrived around 2 pm she appeared in the room with two cups of tea and apples for us to eat because they were also having it. We were three the first two nights and then 2, so we booked two different rooms, but she let us stay in the 3 people room. From there you can get buses and trams to go everywhere!

• 29th Mar 2015
  • Argentina

This was a great place to stay. Really not that far from the Duomo and city center (15-20 minute walk). Owner is super nice and helpful and the rooms are clean and in good shpae.

I liked staying at the hotel very much. The room was big and clean, the owners were so nice and friendly. Breakfast was ok, it was mostly finished cakes etc. It was close to two main Bus and Tram lines, so very easy to get to the center. The only thing was that when making the reservation, it said that the total included all taxes, But when we arrived they added the city tax to the total, which was apparently not included. They should make that clearer on hostelworld.

• 20th Mar 2015
  • Luxembourg

Dear Sonia Thanks very much for your nice review, sorry for the misleading of the tax. As I explained you that the city tax is an extra. We don't like the city taxes as well. But we are not able to change it. Thanks for your advice and hope to see you next time. Best regards Cesar

Hotel America was a really great find. Coming to Milan was a last minute decision near the end of our spring break and this was the perfect place to stay. Once we were there they gave us directions and explained which busses and tram lines to take to get to our destinations. We had to check out really early the next morning and the staff grabbed croissants to give us to take because we were missing breakfast. Overall it was a great experience.

• 18th Mar 2015

My friend and I loved this place. We would be more than happy to stay here the next time we're in Milan

• 14th Mar 2015

The owner oft the hotelnis super sweet and will comfort you whenever you want. It only takes ten minutes to geht to the City center. The rooms are clean and will be cleaned every day. Thanks for letting US have a great time.

• 10th Mar 2015

Angela the owner goes above and beyond to make sure you are comfortable; she honestly cares about her guests. She makes you feel as if you are at your grandmothers house. Place was very easy to access city center and public transportation, and the rooms had everything we needed. I would recommend this hotel to everyone.

Angela, the owner, runs everything by herself and she's the sweetest of the creatures! Good breaksfeast, clean place, close to the center. Stayed there with my family, recommend to anyone.

I made this trip with my mother and my sister. We were so happy to find this hotel. So clean, so lovely and so careful.

A little bit of a walk from the city center but not to bad. There is a common area but someone from the staff was always on it loudly watching tv, arguing on the phone or surfing the web. There's really no where to go that isn't your room. Staff was very friendly and helpful.

You can just take bus from main station to hotel directly. It takes about 15-20 minutes. Once you arrive at hotel, you can easily go to city center by tram. We stayed one night with five people, so our room was not enough to open our big luggage. However, it was cheap and have nice stuffs who help you kindly.

This was a great place to say. Good value for money, spotlessly clean with very friendly staff.

• 12th Feb 2015
  • Scotland

Angela is a dear. I had to hug her when I left. I was there for a night only and felt like I was at home. The hostel isn't exactly near the historic centre, some 29 minutes walk, but there are buses that will get there within 5 minutes. The hotel is clean and the breakfast is more than expected. I'd surely return for a longer stay.

1 2 Next » last »