America Hotel Reviews

Corso XXII marzo n�32, 4 floor, Milan, Italy

The rooms could be cleaner and the facilities could use a touch up.

• 11th Apr 2014
  • Mexico

Great place to stay staff are friendly. All do I have one problems that would keep me from coming back . On my second night I was attack by bugs ... What made me wash everything on the next stop. But I think this is an issue because all the travelers

Free Wifi and map is a excellent service.The room was comfortable, Location was good and easy to get to city centre and staffs were kindly. Nothing to complain. Recommend .

• 24th Mar 2014
  • Taiwan

The staff was so sweet and always willing to help. they really tried to make you comfortable and help out as much as possible. The hostel itself was ok. The rooms were fine and clean. The bathrooms were not the best but theres not much you can do about that. I would recommend if staying for a weekend.

1 2 Next » last »