America Hotel Reviews

Corso XXII marzo n�32, 4 floor, Milan, Italy

It was honestly one of the homiest most comfortable hostel I've been to. The staff was fantastic and makes you feel like family. The bathrooms are clean and breakfast is served by the staff while they speak to you like a family member. They know the area and the rooms are extremely clean. No complaints here and if I'm ever back in Milan this is where I'm staying. Recommended without a doubt!

• 27th Oct 2014

Dear Briana Thanks for your best comment. We're so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay in here. We will keep treating everyone of our guest good and providing the best quality services. Thanks again for your review briana. We welcome you to here again. Best regards Hotel America

small hotel, only 10 or so rooms, but had a fantastic time. the hotel owner/manager deserves a medal, she is one of the friendliest and kindest people I have ever met, works so hard with very little help, catering breakfast for everyone, and spending all her time ensuring that all guests are enjoying. She makes what would otherwise be a small hotel with fairly small rooms and facilities into an excellent stay.

Dear Aled Thanks for your commend., I feel so happy to hear your praises. Our team will keep providing the best quality, comfortable rooms for you guys .Thanks again for your recognition of our work and looking forward to see you soon Aled. Best regards Angela

It is in a good district with good security. It is locationed next to the bus stop, and it is easy to go everywhere. The hostess Angela is very friendly to provide useful information.

Dear Tzu Ying Thank you so much for your nice comment. I'm so happy to hear that you are satisfied with our location. We are Always welcome you to our hotel and I hope to see you as soon. Best regards

I enjoyed my stay here. Angela was great - making me breakfast in the morning, helping out with bus and train routes. The rooms are clean and large. Highly recommend

Dear Andrew Thanks very much for your comment. Serving you guys was my pleasure and we looking forward to see you soon. Best regards

America hotel was great for a short stay. The lady who runs it was very friendly and helpful, however we did not find the other staff as inviting. Our room was basic, but served purposes well. There was only one shared shower though so it was hard finding time to jump in - it seemed to always be occupied. Also the wifi didn't work too well down in our room which was a bit annoying, but just putting in another router down there could fix that :)

My three other friends and I stayed here for one night. Breakfast was great. Room is spacious and clean. Good wifi connection. No complaints!

I like the location of the hotel and the friendly reception.

• 1st Oct 2014
  • Honduras

There was not always someone at the front desk however they were around. The location was good because the street car passed right in front. At first I did not feel comfortable leaving my key at the front desk because there was nobody there to take it. I had to wait a bit for the receptionist to come and get it. Cleanliness was good and the room was beautiful :)

We stayed here for one night as part of our interrailing trip. Staff were very helpful and welcoming, providing dinner recommendations, directions and a free breakfast. Only critisism I have would be that our room and bathroom were 'open plan', meaning one person showered while two others had to look away (we are good friends but this seemed a step too far). Great location, though, and Milan is great!

Staff was excellent and friendly. Prepared breakfast every morning and rooms were clean. Would def recommend

The staff was magnificent. Upon arrival, they brought us a plate of grapes whig we devoured immediately. They were wonderfully accommodating. Both Mornings we ate provided breakfast full of fresh fruit, butter, jelly, toast, coffee, and pastries. We still talk about our time in Milan with such fondness much thanks to them. The bathrooms were all very clean and so was our room and bedding. I was very pleasantly surprised. VERY helpful in bus/metro stops for sightseeing and going out and meals.

• 5th Sep 2014

Great place to stay. The staff were better than you would expect in most hotels, very friendly and helpful. The décor is dated but very clean.

• 3rd Sep 2014