America Hotel Reviews

Corso XXII marzo n�32, 4 floor, Milan, Italy

Nice place, nothing fancy but clean and quiet at night. Staff were extremely helpful and the breakfast was yummy.

The hotel is small but clean and the staff ist friendly. They provide breakfast. What just uncomfortable is,is the dinning room where you get the breakfast. If you are just 2 maybe you will not have any problem, but the tables are so small even smaller and there have not place for more then 2- 3 people. They should buy a bigger tables with chairs and find place for a dinning room.

• 27th Jun 2014
  • Czech Republic

We had a great stay at your hotel. Thank you very much for your friendliness.

An America Hotel ran by Chinese! Very nice and helpful staff and gave us free fruit to eat once we arrived! The room was good with water tap and balcony! (Out of expectation) the breakfast offered was the best ever I have had in different places, toasts, fruits, drinks, more than I have asked for. Location is a bit far from city centre, but if you wish to save money, the location is acceptable and you can get a risotto nearby at 6 or 7 euro! A hotel that I would definitely recommend for all:)

I've been traveling through more then 18 countries, I never stayed in a best hotel. I had my parents with me this time, they felt very comfortable. All staffs are great. Every thing was 100%.

太爱老板娘了 老板娘人很好 很热情 帮着准备水果 如果需要什么帮助 都会全心全意为你为服

This hotel was a lot of fun to stay at. The owner was super nice and offered us breakfast in the morning and even let us keep our things there for the day once we checked out. They answered any questions we had and we're always available. There is no air conditioning though so the night could get a little hot but it wouldn't be a reason not to go back. The location was good also and getting into Milan downtown took about 20 minutes by bus. Good hotel!

Staff was amazing! The price included breakfast, but it was nothing special. But we enjoyed our stay and the public transport worked well, so it was easy to get everywhere.

• 7th Jun 2014
  • Finland

It was a little ways from the Duomo and mall. The staff doesn't speak very much English but they were nice. Breakfast was made for us and it was decent. The city tax was 2€ a person. The facilities were fairly clean considering you share 2 bathrooms for the entire hotel.

Dear Cara Thanks for your comment and your stay. Then, we would like to say sorry for the english. might be because we didn't explain well the information you need. But pls ask us if you have any doubt. We will Patiently explain you until you understand all. Actually, we have 3 shared bathroom. The other one just in front of the reception desk. I deeply belive that you will know well our Environment next time. Thanks again for your stay. Looking forward see u next time soon. Best regards

The staff was super friendly and let us check-in early. It was a great stay!

There are several tram and bus stations right in front of the building. Hotel itself is a bit worn down. If you have back problems, you won't enjoy the beds. Doors are paper thing and looking at the floor plan, it seemed there is only now shower (w/ toilet) and one separate toilet for about 3 to 4 rooms!! The owner (Chinese) is very nice and caring. Cleaning maid comes in every day. Breakfast is okay.

Fantastic hotel in a decent location, a short 15 min bus ride from Central station. Staff very helpful, room had a great balcony looking straight down on of the long streets and views out to each side. Would definately stay there again

非常好!中国人开的酒店,住宿期间给了很大的帮助,我向所有人推荐!

Very close to the center and well connected to tram and bus lines. The owner Angela was really nice, trying to please us all.

• 10th May 2014
  • Macedonia

Thanks so much for your comments.It is pretty nice to hear that you had a beautiful night in our hotel.we are trying to improve our service and we are looking forward your next coming in which we could do it better. Have a nice day!

A small hostel, but the family that runs it is too sweet. We were only in Milan for one short night--as a pit stop--before traveling south, arriving very late and leaving incredibly early. Yet this family went so far out of their way to make us comfortable--staying up waiting for us to check in, and even getting up earlier than us to prepare us a free breakfast--something that we did not expect at all! They care so so much about their guests. I will be staying here everytime I go to Milan.

• 8th May 2014

I, on behalf of hotel america, wanted to drop you a thank you note for choosing our hotel and for your generous praise. I hope that we manage to make your day extraordinary and warm try all the possible efforts to make your guests feel special is our mission.we are looking forward your next coming,Thank you

The facilities are quite basic but the staff are very nice

• 25th Apr 2014
  • China

i really love here,I will be back :)))

• 18th Apr 2014
  • China

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for taking the time to post a review of your visit .I am very happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. All of us at the hotel america are dedicated to providing an exceptional guest experience and a clean comfortable facility for our guests .Thanks so much for the generous complimenting. hope we can see you soon!

Staff was overwhelming helpful and friendly. Lent us an umbrella when it was raining and saw we didn't have one. Also helped us to research transport options to the airports and had great recommendations for places to eat and things to see. The included breakfast was quite nice. Only odd thing was we were told that our room included a private shower. I assumed this would be held in a separate ensuite. But literally there is a shower in the room beside the sink and you can see into it!

Dear Holly Thanks very much for the comment and Sorry for the inconvenience of the shower, I thought that you could be satisfield with the suprise.But Holly the additional shower is absolutely an extra, we didn't charge you any for it. Thanks again for you have enjoy your stay in our hotel and we looking forward to see you next time. Best regards Hotel America

Great place to stay! Very clean and great rooms. The staff is so friendly and just wonderful, the lady there even gave us big hugs when we were leaving. A bit of a walk in to town but felt totally safe and welcome there, I wouldn't stay anywhere else.

The rooms could be cleaner and the facilities could use a touch up.

• 11th Apr 2014