• 168 East 24th Street, between Lexington and 3rd Av, New York, USA
Fabulous 1,783 Total Reviews
Fabulous 1,783 Total Reviews
American Dream Hostel Located at 168 East 24th Street, between Lexington and 3rd Av, New York.
USA
New York NY 10010 168 East 24th Street, between Lexington and 3rd Av
89% 1783
40.7394697 -73.9830279
    Rooms available

• USA, Female, 18-24
25th Jun 2016

"The American Dream Hostel was my second stay at a hostel in NYC. It was a great experience! The rooms were large for a hostel and the bathrooms and showers were very clean. Additionally, the towels were large and soft (compared to hotel towels) and the blankets were very soft as well. The location is three blocks from the yellow line and two from the green line, Overall, would highly recommend!"

• USA, Female, 18-24
24th Jun 2016

Absolutely loved it here. Just needed a place to crash for the night and American Dream Hostel came through. Location is EVERYTHING. Close to the train and a quick walk to Macy's on 34th. Definitely recommend this spot, great value for the area.

• England, Female, 31-40
20th Jun 2016

A fantastic hostel with friendly, helpful staff. In a great location, just two blocks from the subway. The cleanest hostel I've ever stayed in, it was immaculate! And the MOST amazing breakfast I've ever had in a hostel. We were extremely well fed! Room a little small, but only a minor thing when everything else was so great.

• USA, Male, 41+
18th Jun 2016

Always enjoy my stay here. Great location, very clean, staff very helpful and pleasant and the breakfast is excellent.

• Canada, Female, 41+
17th Jun 2016

My daughter and I stayed at American Dream Hostel in NYC for one week and were extremely pleased with our stay. The staff, especially Perry and Andre, was very helpful, friendly and kind and went out of their way to make sure we had everything that we needed. The Hostel was very clean and the breakfast provided was wonderful. We would definitely come back to stay any time that we come to New York and would recommend American Dream to anyone!

• jesswhitaker18190
  • Canada, Female, 25-30
11th Jun 2016

I enjoyed my stay at the Anerican Dream Hostel. I stayed in a private room, it was a small room with a bunk bed, sink, mirror, tv, small chair and a tv. The room served its purpose. The room and the bedding were clean. Bed was a bit squeaky and not the most comfortable, but still suitable. The a/c made a difference, too. I did not use the shower facilities as I only stayed one night. The bathroom was small (no sink, you'd use the one in your room), but still satisfactory. Thumbs up overall.

6th Jun 2016
7.1

My sister and I stayed in a private room with a bunk bed. Location is great, and the people working at this "bed & breakfast" we're very nice and helpful. Overall the place was clean and we weren't bothered by any noises. My biggest complaint is the quality of the private bedroom we were assigned. There is no natural light because the window is blacked out, and the mattresses are terribly uncomfortable. Price should match quality of room.

• jamesnussbaumer171
  • USA, Male, 31-40
5th Jun 2016

Nice hostel. Shared bathroom, but had a sink in the room. Cold shower, however. Check-in took awhile because the staff was a little clueless. Those are my only complaints. I would stay here again.

• USA, Male, 41+
26th May 2016

Really well done in every respect!

• Colombia, Female, 31-40
25th May 2016

I travelled solo and I had a good stay in American dream Hostel. The hostel is clean and well located . Its a bi updated but is kept clean . Breakfast is good. Staff helpful. The only issue was my bed which the matress was not very comfortable.