American Dream Hostel Reviews

168 East 24th Street, between Lexington and 3rd Av, New York, USA

American Dream Hostel is definitely nice and clean. And also quiet and peaceful. When I come back to New York, this is going to be the address that I am going to stay.

• 6th Apr 2014
  • Turkey

WiFi was good. Place is super clean. It is tiny in the sense that there is one toilet and one shower per floor . but, its NYC . space doesn't exist. It is noisy, I dont mean like street noise, that is understandable, I mean like there is something living in the walls noisy. Bit weird. Some staff were great, helped us decide what to do and how to do it. Others were useless, and cldnt seem more disinterested. Free breaky is great too. Good range of stuff. Would stay again

Overall a good place to stay. It's a hostel, not a luxury hotel, so if all you need is a bed, then you're set with this place. I gave the facilities a poor rating because the water in the showers was messed up. First it was freezing cold, then scalding hot with no change in the handle position. Not good. Everything else was pretty good.

• 21st Mar 2014

A very nice, comfortable bed and breakfast, in a decent location. The central heating was occasionally a bit noisy at night, but apart from that everything about this hostel was satisfactory. I certainly enjoyed my stay there.

Very good hostel. Location location location!

It was great, very cute! Staff was friendly, the room was clean.

• 1st Feb 2014