6.1
Good 461 Total Reviews
6.1
Good 461 Total Reviews
AmicitiA (former Friesland) Located at Oosterdok, Dock 3 (Nemo Museum), Amsterdam.
Netherlands
Amsterdam 9162ec Oosterdok, Dock 3 (Nemo Museum)
61% 461
52.3725730 4.9107384
    Rooms available

• England, Male, 25-30
8th Mar 2016
2.0

When we arrived there was no staff to check us in. A key was left in an envelope for me at the desk. When I opened the door to the room someone else's luggage was in our room. As there were no staff I could not discus this. No staff and no way of contacting any. My girlfriend and I were stranded in Amsterdam at night and ended up looking for another place to stay costing us 70 Euros and the first night and day of our trip. We could not stay at the hostel due to security fears. Extremely upset.