AmicitiA (former Friesland) Reviews

Oosterdok, Dock 3 (Nemo Museum), Amsterdam, Netherlands

Even the room is a bit small, it worths to stay. Athmospher is very good and the location is very close to center.

• 23rd Jul 2015
  • Turkey

I really enjoyed to stay in a boat with very friendly and helpfull staff. They give awesome breakfast . I think it was best hostel breakfast that I had. I was doubtful about staying in a boat but me and my friends was very happy to choose this hostel.

The location is very good, and the staff is very friendly and helpful. You can use everything 24/7 in the dining area and tea and coffee is available all all times. The breakfast was very tasty and there was plenty to choose from. The cabins were quite small but that is a part of its charm I guess. Everything was cleaned daily.

the door at the end of the corridor downstairs, near the toilets was always open and anybody could come in even if they didn”t know the code... so watch out! :) special thanks to Miro! Darling, you can visit Bucharest anytime!

• 3rd May 2015
  • Romania

We had a great time during our stay at AmicitA. The staff is very friendly and helpfull, location is fantastic and the conditions are fine. Great value for money. Breakfasts were nice, but we were bit surprised that basic facilities like kettle, toaster or microwave were not available outside the breakfast time. However when we've asked the staff to leave the kettle outside the kitchen (so we can have a cup of tea upon late arrival) there was no problem with that. Overall we are very pleased! :)

• 29th Apr 2015
  • Poland

tres bien placé

• 23rd Apr 2015

Nos ha encantado alojarnos en el Amicitia, el personal muy amable, te prestan ayuda en todo momento, el desayuno muy bien, la ubicación es buena cerca del Nemo aunque un poco alejada del centro (casi mejor para dormir). El hecho de poder llevar la cena, calentarla y comerla en el barco un lujo porque disfrutas de unas vistas de primera calidad y tienes la cama al lado. Además te ofrecen infusiones a cualquier hora. En definitiva la relación calidad_precio es inmejorable.

• 22nd Apr 2015