Amico Hotel Roma Reviews

Piazzale Prenestino 15, Rome, Italy

Great place to stay, very comfortable. Just a little far from the centre is all!

• 22nd Jun 2014

I had rented a room with ar conditioner and when I arrived they don´t had the room. The place are about 10-15 min by tram of the center of Rome. I hadn´t security problems but the place seems dangerous, so I´d take care myself..and is very dificult to find the hotel because there is no sign on the building or in the sidewalk.

The hotel is good, very clean, but the location is bad, not very close to subway or turistic points.

Very difficult to identify the hotel on the street, there is not any sign. The hotel is on the 7th floor of an old building. I stayed in a private double room for 2 nights and it was all good, clean room and good environment. From the hotel to the Termini station you can go by tram or bus, it takes about 15 minutes. By walking, 40 minutes.