Amour d' Auberge Reviews

1 and 2 Derb Chaabane, Rue riad Zitoun Lakdim, Marrakech, Morocco

Nice quiet hostel very close to central place just enough so you don't get all the action when stepping out of the hostel which is quite nice in Marrakesh. Nice rooftop to sit there and have breakfast or just relax. The staff is very helpful as well.

I can't say much as I stayed just one night there. Great location (near to Place Djemaa El-Fna), great price, rooms and facilities were ok. When I stayed here, there were not many other people. Definitely a great choice if you stay only a short time, like me.

Everthing were very good, the staff very helpfull

Very nice hostal in good location close to the main square.

• 26th Jul 2014

2 min away from jemaa el fna, cool building with terrace, chill staff. see you again some time!

Cheap!! Lounge was nice!!

Staff was extremely helpful and friendly, very good breakfast and location. I highly recommend the tour to the desert that the hostel offers, the company and guides that make the tour are impecable. The bathrooms could be a little bit cleaner, but other than that my stay was just perfect!!