Amour d' Auberge Reviews

1 and 2 Derb Chaabane, Rue riad Zitoun Lakdim, Marrakech, Morocco

stayed there only one night. the staff was super nice and helpful. we were two females, the only bad part is that its a long alley to get to the hostal and most of the men are disrespectful (verbally)

Great location closest to the main square jamaa el fna, but very basic. No toilet paper, no towel, no soap provided and dorm beds quite narrow. Good value for only 1 night and our early am taxi transfer came right into the medina to pick us up so we did not have to walk out of the gates with our luggage. However, longer stay would probably find something nicer outside the main square area or pay more for the location.

Nice and quiet hostel, just a 5 minute walk from Djemma el Fna square. The hostel has an open patio and terrace, where you can chill. It's ok for the price, but bring your own soap and toiletpaper as this is not provided. Bedbug-alert: in the dormroom next to the reception, I found a bedbug in my bed (lower bunkbed on the left, not the one next to the window). Breakfast is basic, but OK. The owner is very helpful and nice, but the staff was a bit grumpy.

There was no toilet paper or soap in the bathroom. For the health of future guests, we ended up leaving our own soap in there. Check in was fine but when we went back down to ask about towels, we couldn't find a staff member. And didn't, except for the woman making breakfast, before we left the next day. Woke up covered in bug bites. Couldn't find what bit me, but the bites got quite big and red. Definitely not mosquitoes. Never found any staff to tell about the problem.

A great location in the center of the old city and a friendly staff. The place is clean and the price is right. I would stay there again if visit Marrakesh.

Nice quiet hostel very close to central place just enough so you don't get all the action when stepping out of the hostel which is quite nice in Marrakesh. Nice rooftop to sit there and have breakfast or just relax. The staff is very helpful as well.

I can't say much as I stayed just one night there. Great location (near to Place Djemaa El-Fna), great price, rooms and facilities were ok. When I stayed here, there were not many other people. Definitely a great choice if you stay only a short time, like me.

Everthing were very good, the staff very helpfull

Very nice hostal in good location close to the main square.

• 26th Jul 2014

2 min away from jemaa el fna, cool building with terrace, chill staff. see you again some time!