Amour de Riad Reviews

109 derb Jamaa Derb Dabachi, medina, Marrakech, Morocco

I was traveling for only one night and I was alone, so I did not have time to make a full accessment of the place. But my impression is that the place is nice. The only problem what that my room was too small. The hosteliers were very laid-back and relaxed. It is a good place to stay.

Hussein was very kind and picked me up from the main square. In terms of improvements you need to put soap in the toilets and make it easier to access the terrace. Overall though, i had a good time at the hostel.

Nice staff and rest/breakfastroom (easy to get in contact with other travellers), very plain room, but bad smell in the room and pretty cold. We're a family - your categories about us doesn't fit.

• 21st Dec 2013
  • Norway
  • Mixed Group, 41+

My friends double room was ok but my single room was far too small and basic and with no facilities! The decor was very interesting but the location was well shall we say difficult. You do not want to have a car.

you booked 2 single rooms and we give you a double room without charging you for the extra, if your room is small means that you booked it and you know how much you pay for it.

Great traditional place to stay in Marrakech and in a perfect location. Totally recommend it!

Great place to stay to get the traditional Moroccan experience with very friendly and accommodating staff! I will definitely stay there again in my next visit.

Good location, near to the square. Big breakfast, with an excellent tea. Nice staff. Booked a single room, too small, no desk. The toilet on the first floor and the shower on the second don't have lockers.

Rooms have not doors for wc. They are also small and have only windows from inside. Breakfasts are always the same bread, marmelade, juice and tea. On roof you have terrace, but the view from there is not good. Staff is really friendly and helpful. The problem is only that you should ask them for towels and toilet paper, because there arent any in rooms. The location is very good.

dear customer, before you booked you can see that towels are not included, we just give it to you for free.

View all Marrakech Bed and Breakfasts