Amour de Riad Reviews

109 derb Jamaa Derb Dabachi, medina, Marrakech, Morocco

I really enjoyed our stay & would recommend it to anyone. The staff were friendly & helpful, free breakfast was perfect for the start of the day! Good location, central but quiet.

• 13th Apr 2015

The Amour de Riad hostel has a very warm and welcoming atmosphere. The property is very authentically Moroccan and colourfully decorated. Rooms are cozy but comfortable. There is also a terrace on the roof which allows great views of the Medina. The staff at the hostel are quite possibly some of the nicest people in Marrakech; they're very genuine and helpful. They also go above and beyond to make your experience personalised, and will help in anyway they can. Great riad overall, I'll be back!

Excellent location, friendly and helpful staff, thoroughly recommendable

• 25th Feb 2015

This riad was the cheapest option in Marrakech and I can testify that it is a great value for money. I paid £10 for a single room per night. The riad is very close to Jamma all Fna square, although tucked away at the end of one of the narow alleys in the Medina. I had no problems finding it though. Just read directions given and look at the map beforehand. The riad is small, fairly clean, but quiet basic. Ideal for unpretentious traveller. My single room was very small though.

Excelent localization, Staff was very helpful with all we needed, always. Good breakfast. Smoking was allowed in comon area, in the middle of the living room! That bothered me..

I definately recomend this hostel, it is down a quiet street right in the middle of the medina. Lovely roof top, staff, and lobby. not a loud party place, i got a good nights sleep.

A great little place to get away from the madness of the main square. A very tranquil and intimate place. I will go again.

Amazing value for your money and super-friendly staff in this lovely riad in great location! I couldn't wish for anything else.

담요에서 냄새가 너무나서 덮지도못하고 밤엔 너무추워서 덜덜떨면서잤어요 침대옆 벽지도 다 떨어져서 너덜너덜.. 호스텔내에서 주인이 담배도피고 아주 최악이었어요

Dear guest you stayed in dorms, and the guys who are with you the are taking a shower, thats why, the shoer was a litlle bit not clean. about the smell of cigarettes some guests they haven't paid attention about the sign not smooking in the yard (smooking is allowed in the terrace) we are deeply sorry.

Everything at amour de riad was amazing ! That staff there are so friendly and unbelievably helpful. They even found me a towel so that I wouldn´t be cold after leaving the public baths. The location is great, just minutes from all the excitement, and the hostel can set you up with some awesome tours. I spent a night in the desert and it was incredible. I totally reccommend you stay at amour de riad when you go to Morocco ! -jayc

• 4th Jan 2015

Dear guests , We totally under your disposal, and doing our best to make your stay much more unforgetable, profitable, nicer. We are working for your safety our hostel is always welcoming you. Best regards and good wishes Aissam and lahoucine

Very cold in the morning and night. Hussain the host kindly gave us extra blankets when we asked which helped. However, whenever we were sitting in the lounge area, it was very cold, and also quite dimly lit. Very close to Jemaa el Fna which was helpful.

Centrally located.

The Medina can be quite overwhelming but the host was very gracious. Would recommend.

Traveling solo as a female I had some concerns regarding my trip to Marrakesch. The hostel was just the perfect choice for me, Hasna. Hussain and Meriam made me feel at home and took great care of me. I just loved my breakfast in the morning and the clean and safe environment they provided. I was always greated with a smile and can not just say enough food things about this place. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

I strongly recommend this place! I felt so good during my stay at Amour di Riad! Very clean, comfortable beds, hot showers and a tasty breakfast. Houcine (the host) Is such a great and helpful person! Thank you so much Houcine with staff!

Great riad!! I cannot praise this place enough. The staff are super friendly and the gentleman who owns it is the nicest guy you will ever meet. The riad is located in a vibrant neighbourhood down a souk alleyway that has lots of shops and stores full of locals, not tourists. The riad is located on a quiet street down from a small mosque. The single room was just fine, and the breakfast was good. I really enjoyed my stay! Shukran to everyone there!

Very good place. The staff is very nice and helpful. Location is good, even if it might be confusing to find it the first time. The place is lovely. I recommend it.

View all Marrakech Bed and Breakfasts