Amour de Riad Reviews

109 derb Jamaa Derb Dabachi, medina, Marrakech, Morocco

It was really nice staying at the Riad, I had a wonderful experience thanks to the staff that were very friendly and helpful. I learned a lot from them about the culture and about Ramadan and they spent time with me and helped me have a wonderful time. The Riad ia located in a nice area, very central and accesible and I was surprised of the cleanliness of the showers. The rooms are very small, though and it is very hot in the summer, as there is not air conditioning, just a ventilator.

This place was relatively cheap, but even for the low price I wouldn't recommend it. The room was small with very little ventilation (no AC or ceiling fan). During the day it was like being in a hot box. The common areas were also small and hot, and it felt awkward relaxing there. In a place as crazy as Marrakech it's important that you can chill out at your hotel, and we didn't find that at Amour Riad at all.

Dear guests, We are always glad to welcome you in our riad which is authentically remains tradition Moroccan building which we call RIAD that is for a family noble onse at that era. As to our guests who wrote about us, I had found really difficult to maintain with them the conversation about the price that they have booked via Internet , I have tried to fix the situation with them eventually they did not want to pay the room even they have stayed 2 nights and they still have one more.

I really liked this hostel. :) The staff was very friendly. The locations is convenient, but hard to find the first time without a guide.

I really enjoyed our stay & would recommend it to anyone. The staff were friendly & helpful, free breakfast was perfect for the start of the day! Good location, central but quiet.

• 13th Apr 2015