Ampeli Studios Reviews

Paros island, Paros, Greece

Great location - near the beach and the port. The hostel staff picked me up from the port which made it really nice to not have to find the hostel on my own when I first arrived. The staff is very friendly.. I was there right before tourist season so my stay was very pleasant and quiet. I loved being so close to the beach and just a few minute walk from the old town. My room was clean and comfortable.

Very nice hotel located in a quiet street. The dorm room was nice and big with a kitchen and a bathroom. The hotel managers are very friendly and welcoming. They even pick you up at the airport if you ask in advance. Lot of nice restaurants on the beach near the hotel and a little walking distance to the port and old town. Paros is a beautiful island for those who look for a quiet place during low season and it has probabl the most beautiful beaches of all the Cyclades.

We really liked this hostel! It was clean and in a great location by he beach and a ten minute walk from the port. The only things were that we couldn't find the staff when we wanted to talk to them because they were never at reception, although they were super friendly and helpful when we talked to them, and when we left our bags there after check out, they were left in the open room by reception without anyone watching.

best hostel I've ever stayed at! I have never met such friendly staff. They were very accommodating and always willing to help with everything.

• 1st May 2015

We had a very good Experience at Ampeli . . the owner was so friendly and even offered to take us to the ferry . . . definitely recommend.