8.0
Fabulous 165 Total Reviews
8.0
Fabulous 165 Total Reviews
Ampeli Studios Located at Paros island, , Paros.
Greece

• kerisimonsen4562
  • USA, Female, 25-30
20th Mar 2016
2.0

Worst experience in a hostel ever! I made a reservation and got a comformation, but when when i got there at 8pm and dark outside, all lights were off and no one was there. I went to the bar next door and they knew the owner and called her for me (super sweet). They let me know she would not be there till tomorrow but all the doors are unlocked and go in. It was very cold and no blankets!!! No Internet, no keys!! Nothing! Toilet didn't work. Need I say more, I left and found a new place to stay.

• vanessa_LU
  • China, Mixed Group, 18-24
20th Nov 2015

It was an excellent experience staying in Ampeli. The staff picked us up from the port and drive us to the place. Ampeli locates near the port within about 15 min walk and around it are golden beach, restaurants, shops, etc. It is convenient. Because we arrived at a non-busy season, the staff there gave us a huge equipped room with a large kitchen, a toilet and two bedrooms. The space is really large and has nice funitures. I love the place.