8.1
Fabulous 181 Total Reviews
8.1
Fabulous 181 Total Reviews
Ampeli Studios Located at Paros island, , Paros.
Greece
Paros 84400 Paros island
81% 181
37.0881173 25.1562881
    Rooms available

13th Sep 2016

Had the best time staying here! I had booked a bed in a 4 person mixed dorm for my stay, and I ended up having my own apartment room complete with bathroom and kitchen facilities. The room was clean, the bed was big. It had everything I needed. I was also very thankful that when I arrived at 11 oclock at night the owner was there waiting for me at the ferry port, took my bags and drove me to the place. So kind. I thouroughly enjoyed my stay here! And I would definitely stay there again!

• Australia, Female, 41+
31st Aug 2016

I was upgraded from a 4 bed domitory to a private room with balcony and ensuite and fridge for no extra charge. I have operated a BnB so did not need too much contact with the host who is only there during the mornings. She was very informative and included free pick ups to and from ferry. A quiet, peaceful, spotlessly clean place, highly recommended.

25th Aug 2016
7.4

It was ok!!

• elenichristidis3795
  • USA, Female, 25-30
19th Aug 2016
6.6

Not a hostel. NO common spaces, so hard to meet people. AC, kitchenette. Shower ok--no curtain, so bathroom floor got wet. Owner (very nice, spoke Engl.) picked me up from port, but after was not really around to give advice; no one in reception after 12:00 noon--leaving bags there after check-out felt a little not secure. Beds got made but room was NOT cleaned and towels were NOT replaced each day. Good spot in quiet, residential neighborhood a 5-10 min. walk from hub of Parikia & old town.

11th Aug 2016
8.0

The accom is split over two buildings (private apartments and dorms) which wasn't made clear upon booking and the location on hostel world was wrong, making it impossible to find without asking locals. However the room was clean, 3 bed dorm with ensuite and outside terrace was good for drying towels. Airconditioning nice. Good room but slightly overpriced. We staying in basically the same room, almost same location for half the price before we came to Ampelli.

10th Aug 2016

Very friendly staff were eager to help me out when I needed it.

8th Aug 2016

This place is in the middle of the city and just for sleep. Don't expect much. however, value for money is perfect!

• Australia, All Female Group, 25-30
1st Aug 2016

Absolutely beautiful place to stay! Staff were fantastic and so helpful. The rooms were great, I stayed with my two best friends and the wifi actually worked in your room. A beautiful walk along the beach to the main town. Highly recommended!

16th Jul 2016
7.4

The location was great! The receptionist was extremely helpful and gave us a few tips for the island! Only let down was cold shower and no hot water for 5 nights! And no wifi in the room

• cloeymacdonald
  • Globetrotter
19th Jun 2016

Definitely a hotel not a hostel. Staff were lovely. Was an amazing break from typical hostel dorms. Cheap private rooms. Clean and great aircon. Would stay again any time.