Ampeli Studios Reviews

Paros island, Paros, Greece

It was an excellent experience staying in Ampeli. The staff picked us up from the port and drive us to the place. Ampeli locates near the port within about 15 min walk and around it are golden beach, restaurants, shops, etc. It is convenient. Because we arrived at a non-busy season, the staff there gave us a huge equipped room with a large kitchen, a toilet and two bedrooms. The space is really large and has nice funitures. I love the place.

The pickup and drop off at the port was a huge help. The staff was amazing, so welcoming and sweet.

Wonderful place to stay! Not overly social but the rooms make up for it!

Good place overall. No one at the port to get us. Initially staff were cold but ended up ok. There are 2 separate buildings. 10mins walk apart. We got split between them. People at the other one had trouble contacting staff when needed. Decent for a private twin for 30 euros

The location was great! Staff were nice and friendly, helped us out whenever we needed something. Especially Alexandro the man who picked us up from the port, he gave us a quick run down of Paros which we found very helpful. He was very polite. Wifi and air con worked well.

Great staff and facility. The location was a bit shady, although near the beach. Very good hostel and friendly.

The hostel is nice clean and well located. The hosts peaks you up at the harbour which is nice since orientation can be quite puzzling in Paros. However not all accommodations have a view and we were told the cooking space was an extra not included in the price which was not mentioned beforehand. We were in ampeli 2 and we were not always able to reach the staff (I spent the whole stay without WiFi)

super friendly staff, pickup from port without us even arranging it! weren't expecting a full kitchenette with our room, happily surprised by this place!

I would 100% stay here again if I came back to Paros, so I 100% recommend the place. Accommodation was always clean, great location, facilities were good, great value for money & to top it off, Alexandros and the receptionist were so lovely and hospitable. The only downside I think would have to be the atmosphere, but only because it was quiet and I actually enjoyed the quiet after Mykonos and before ios :)