Ampeli Studios Reviews

Paros island, Paros, Greece

The location was great! Staff were nice and friendly, helped us out whenever we needed something. Especially Alexandro the man who picked us up from the port, he gave us a quick run down of Paros which we found very helpful. He was very polite. Wifi and air con worked well.

The hostel is nice clean and well located. The hosts peaks you up at the harbour which is nice since orientation can be quite puzzling in Paros. However not all accommodations have a view and we were told the cooking space was an extra not included in the price which was not mentioned beforehand. We were in ampeli 2 and we were not always able to reach the staff (I spent the whole stay without WiFi)

I would 100% stay here again if I came back to Paros, so I 100% recommend the place. Accommodation was always clean, great location, facilities were good, great value for money & to top it off, Alexandros and the receptionist were so lovely and hospitable. The only downside I think would have to be the atmosphere, but only because it was quiet and I actually enjoyed the quiet after Mykonos and before ios :)

The bed was quite springy, the pillows lumpy, and the linens were scratchy. I think it time for an upgrade--the rooms are otherwise quite nice! In addition, your constant flip-flopping on whether we could pay card was very annoying and made for a quite stressful departure. You should really get your story straight on that so your guests can plan accordingly. If you need cash, just say so in the beginning!

Excellent location. The staff were extremely friendly and the room had everything you needed including fridge. Very good value for money, was a quiet spot

Took me a while to figure out where the Studios were and when I arrived I was told I was I would be staying at the second venue, the apartments. It was closer to town which was better but its never fun showing up at the wrong hotel. Bathroom could do with an upgrade, the shower head wasn't even attached the wall.

Amazing place and excellent value. The stuff were lovely, they picked us up and dropped us off at the port. Would definitely recommend and return.

Great place to stay, just a little bit far away from beaches and nightclubs ie 100m as opposed to 20m.

This place was fantastic! Walking distance to the beach, great restaurants and the town centre. Super friendly and helpful staff. We extended our stay, we loved Paros so much.

Air conditioning in the rooms, great terrace and location, comfortable rooms. No complaints.

Spacious and clean room, not bunk bed for 4 bed dorm. Individual kitchen for every room. Friendly staff picks you up from the port. Defiantly worth the price!

Loved this place. Run by a lovely family. Very cheap, very helpful, and good facilities. Not much of a common area to hang out with other people unfortunately

Really great place to stay! Had a little kitchen and fridge in the room a bathroom and a balcony also had aircon. Staff were amazing would pic you up and take you to port. Also really helpful with things to do around the island. Such a chilled island can walk to beach from hostel real easy. If you can hire a quad bike and go around the island so amazing! Will defs come back here!

Great location, close enough to walk to from port. The room was huge, there were three of us and we had a four bedroom room. Two double beds and two single beds. Staff was friendly. I have nothing but good things to say! Great experience!!

We had a great stay at Ampeli studios. The room was lovely, much better than the website photos, and we even had a kitchenette and our own small balcony. The place was clean and modern. The staff were great and happy to help with advice about the island, as well as giving us a ride to the port on departure. It is in a fantastic location with a really nice beach just at the end of the street. Would definitely recommend.

• 8th Jun 2015
  • New Zealand

We were four girls staying at Ampeli Studios for three nights, and we were all very happy with the quality of the service and the facilities at the hostel. We were picked up at the port upon arrival, and driven to the port on the day of our departure. The staff were incredibly helpful and welcoming, and the location was perfect in terms of access to nearby beaches, the town centre, and transport to other parts of the island. Staying at Ampeli Studios is highly recommended!

Lovely place and very friendly staff and good location only 5 minutes walk from the beach. Hostel muito bom, staff muito amigavel e prestativa. O studio fica apenas alguns metros de distancia de uma praia linda.

• 7th Jun 2015

Great location - near the beach and the port. The hostel staff picked me up from the port which made it really nice to not have to find the hostel on my own when I first arrived. The staff is very friendly.. I was there right before tourist season so my stay was very pleasant and quiet. I loved being so close to the beach and just a few minute walk from the old town. My room was clean and comfortable.

Very nice hotel located in a quiet street. The dorm room was nice and big with a kitchen and a bathroom. The hotel managers are very friendly and welcoming. They even pick you up at the airport if you ask in advance. Lot of nice restaurants on the beach near the hotel and a little walking distance to the port and old town. Paros is a beautiful island for those who look for a quiet place during low season and it has probabl the most beautiful beaches of all the Cyclades.

We really liked this hostel! It was clean and in a great location by he beach and a ten minute walk from the port. The only things were that we couldn't find the staff when we wanted to talk to them because they were never at reception, although they were super friendly and helpful when we talked to them, and when we left our bags there after check out, they were left in the open room by reception without anyone watching.