Ampeli Studios

Fabulous 181 Total Reviews
Fabulous 181 Total Reviews

• Australia, Female, 18-24
13th Sep 2016

Had the best time staying here! I had booked a bed in a 4 person mixed dorm for my stay, and I ended up having my own apartment room complete with bathroom and kitchen facilities. The room was clean, the bed was big. It had everything I needed. I was also very thankful that when I arrived at 11 oclock at night the owner was there waiting for me at the ferry port, took my bags and drove me to the place. So kind. I thouroughly enjoyed my stay here! And I would definitely stay there again!

• Australia, Female, 41+
31st Aug 2016

I was upgraded from a 4 bed domitory to a private room with balcony and ensuite and fridge for no extra charge. I have operated a BnB so did not need too much contact with the host who is only there during the mornings. She was very informative and included free pick ups to and from ferry. A quiet, peaceful, spotlessly clean place, highly recommended.

25th Aug 2016