Amstel House Hostel

Fabulous 2493 Total Reviews

• Mamokaj
  • Denmark, All Male Group, 18-24
16th May 2017

Great hostel! We had a blast in Berlin and we can attribute much of that to this hostel. Great atmosphere in the common area, clean and nice rooms, bike rental, and much more is what makes this hostel worth a visit!

• USA, Male, 18-24
13th May 2017
6.0

The first few nights were fine but then we had an incident with our new hostel roommate who decided to smoke cigarettes and go through my stuff and then denied to the staff and told them I was a liar.

10th May 2017
7.4

Big like a hotel, and lots of school groups staying there while I was there, which made for a loud common area and breakfast area. Not a big deal, but keep it in mind. The room I was in only had 4 outlets for 12 people, which made charging phones a bit of a pain. Finally, it's quite far from everything touristy so be ready to pay for public transport. They do rent bikes for 12 euro a day which is a great way to see bike-friendly Berlin.

7th May 2017

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at Amstel. The staff are polite, friendly and professional. I booked a single private room and it had all the facilities i desired (even a TV) and was very clean. I believe it is value for money and would not hesitate to recommend.

3rd May 2017

The place is great. Location is good. Try the market in the corner. I defenitely recommend this place.

• Romania, Female, 25-30
30th Apr 2017

By far the friendliest staff I ever met in a hostel. Very nice and clean place, well located, with a nice common room, tasty breakfast and offering bikes for rent. Highly recommended!

• Romania, Female, 18-24
8.0

We took a room of four and everything was perfect except a smell from the bathroom, if you keep the door closed it's OK.

8.0

The staff is nice and helpful. The location is not bad, with few restaurants, bars around. The stay doesn't include many facilities and they charge a little money for almost everything. The beds made a lot of noise every time one moved. It was an OK experience.

29th Apr 2017

Great hostel. Staff was always very friendly, located in a quiet neighborhood but still close to the main st and bus/train station. If I'm ever in Berlin I am definitely staying there again.

• Poland, Female, 31-40
29th Apr 2017

Very nice hostel, very good value for money. I recommend this hostel.