Amstel Riverview Bed & Coffee Reviews

Amsteldijk 22, Amsterdam, Amsterdam, Netherlands

I throughly enjoyed my stay at Amstel Riverview. It's situated in a great location just outside of central amsterdam but is only about a half an hour walk or quick team ride away. The staff were excellent, proving us with a map on Ativan and pointing out he main tourist attractions and how to get there. I would definitely stay here again, great value for money, warm atmosphere. The only dislike would be carrying my suitcase up those dreaded amsterdam style stairs!

• 29th Dec 2014

The room was unfortunately not with a river view, but it was, nonetheless, nice and warm. My only complaint would be the beds. They were comfortable, but not very sturdy. By just sitting on it, it would sweep several centimeters across the floor (and I weigh just 50 kg). Any other activities in the bed were a challenge, to say the least :)

View all Amsterdam Bed and Breakfasts