Amsterdam Budget Rooms Reviews

Venserpolder, Amsterdam, Netherlands

The hosts are adorable, the rooms and bathroom very clean. About the location, although being at uptown, the transportation is easy to get from airport and from downtown, even during night time. Me and my girlfriend gave a great value to our money.

• 6th May 2015

Two off-duty bus drivers (1 lived in this exact area) couldn't help me find this place. We call the owner, and the one bus driver said he wasn't very helpful (or friendly). I gave up and went to the Flying Pig

At first look the place it seems a bit strange, but is actually its nice and calm, to go to the center you need to use the metro but is really simple and easy. The host was awesome, helped me with directions and everything, super calm, he will help you with anything. The bedroom, has a comfortable bed and it was always warm! I had a wonderful time in Amsterdam.

• 28th Jan 2015