Amsterdam Cribs / Red Light B&B Reviews

Oudezijds Voorburgwal 41, Amsterdam, Netherlands

Great place to stay! Very friendly staff!

• 17th Aug 2015

I highly recommend this place to anyone. By far one of the best experiences and places i have stayed in on my jouney.

• 13th Jul 2015

Hands down the best place you could possibly stay. Buddy and I stayed here for the weekend and wow. It was dead center and close to everything we needed. The beds were great. More spacious than I thought it would be. Even the bathroom was renovated and modern. For the price, it's a no-brainer. Will be back.

• 10th Jul 2015

I had a great time staying here. It's right in the center of everything, which makes it super convenient. The guy who manages the building is very nice and helpful. It's a great value considering you're right there by Oude Kerk and the Red Light District, not far from Dam Square. The room did reek of cigarette smoke and the mattresses were not super comfortable, but I sort of expected this. It's kind of loud at night on weekends, but that's sort of the point, isn't it?

• 16th Jun 2015