Amsterdam Hostel Centre

Very Good 1634 Total Reviews

• USA, Female, 18-24
17th Mar 2017
8.0

Very good hostel, but can be a bit on the expensive side depending on when you stay. Amazing location, about 10 minutes away from the van gogh museum. Friendly staff, helped with directions and other things. Someone did sleep in my bed the second night, but I was able to get a new, clean one. Definitely recommend this hostel!

16th Mar 2017

Hostel was located close to everything (markets, cafes, etc.) room was fairly clean and although restrooms/shower rooms were small, they were manageable. Stayed for one night and was a happy customer.

• New Zealand, Male, 25-30
11th Mar 2017

Perfect location!! Staff were amazing and very informative would definitely stay again 😊 highly recommend to everyone 😊

8th Mar 2017
3.1

The staff is not helpful.the main problem is this. This is not only for me i also saw that they make it difficult everything to the others. Water system is not working properly If i visit again Amsterdam i never ever stay in this hostel!!! They have no happy face to the travellers.

• England, Male, 31-40
5th Mar 2017

I've practically stayed here for around two weeks, The location is absoultely insane, its seconds from Leidseplien tram for starters, in which connects to all the locations within the city. Its seconds away from bars,smokeshops,restaurants, this hostel is for you if you intend to come to amsterdam, for a session, and want to walk seconds back to sleep. Staff are cool, except the cleaning guy, when he wakes you up, you just want to give him a slap. Showers are awesome, just no kitchen!

• England, Male, 18-24
2nd Mar 2017
6.3

Good location and atmosphere, however the hostel cost more money than it said on the website.

• England, Female, 25-30
2nd Mar 2017
5.4

We had to pay 10 euros for a key deposit upon arrival which we then had to share between the both of us. We were told the reception was open 24/7 and I double-checked the night before I left, warning them I would be leaving at 5am as I had a plane to catch. I was told there would be no problem and I'd be able to check out. However, when I went to check out, no one was at reception, the door was locked, no number to call. So I had no choice but to leave, I lost my deposit but still have the key!

• England, Female, 18-24
25th Feb 2017
8.0

Excellent staff and great rooms. Small toilet but that doesn't really affect anything. I was told the shower was unpredictable but i found it to be okay. Would definitely stay there again

• England, Female, 18-24
17th Feb 2017

I found this place after leaving a previous hostel in Amsterdam due to how gross it was. Loved this hostel! Only stayed a night but the staff were friendly, room was great and with a short tram ride you're in the centre - would definitely return!

• Ireland, Mixed Group, 18-24
16th Feb 2017
8.0

Great place to stay! The staff were excellent there.