Amsterdam Hostel Centre

• maaaaarco89
  • Italy, Male, 25-30
22nd Apr 2017
5.7

Nice and friendly staff but the place it's not worth the money you spend. Small bedrooms, just 1 toilet per floor and the wc is so small that you cannot even seat properly! Cleanliness is neither bad nor good. Location is perfect. If you can avoid it.

• Germany, All Male Group, 18-24
19th Apr 2017
8.0

Staff was very correct, the bathroom was poorly designed (floor and toilet are always wet because the shower is completly open) the beds were okey even for me (1.90m) Our roommates were funny and the price was good. Unique location in Amsterdam!

• Australia, Male, 18-24
16th Apr 2017

Really friendly staff. Nice and clean facilities. Close to some great coffeshops.

• USA, Female, 18-24
13th Apr 2017
4.0

This was one of the worst hostel experiences I've ever had. The bed was wildly overpriced, the toilet was consistently clogged and unusable, and there was no suitable private space to change. The other guests in the hostel were loud and rude and I was unable to sleep through the night due to the noise. This experience has turned me off to hostel traveling for a while.

• Brazil, Mixed Group, 25-30
12th Apr 2017
5.7

First at all the checking is 2 pm and check out 10 am. I never saw something like that. In our room we had 8 beds and just 5 lookers. The wifi connection was very slow, no places to leave the bags after check out, but the location is very good.

• USA, Male, 25-30
9th Apr 2017

The people that worked here are helpful. One guy named Happy was especially nice and helpful! The facilities are Ok. The showers worked and the beds were acceptable. The location is right in the middle of everything but the street noise is a bit loud sometimes. I was in an 8 person shared dorm, it had one power strip in the middle. It could have used one more power strip.

• Ireland, Male, 25-30
7th Apr 2017

Stayed for two days in April. Located on the south side of the city, it's only a short walk (through a very nice area) to the more central locations. The staff were incredibly friendly and available 24/7 at reception to help in any way possible. I was asked if I needed any directions or a taxi organised when I checked out at 6am. The facilities are clean and nice - I was in a 10 bed dorm with an en suite and a second shower just outside the room. I would definitely go here again!

• Australia, Female, 18-24
5th Apr 2017

A lovely hostel and great location, amazing helpful staff, bathrooms are a little small but not an issue, I had a great stay :)

• USA, All Female Group, 18-24
5th Apr 2017
6.0

We were in a mixed dorm with multiple other people, which we expected. However for all 10 beds there were only 5 lockers and people were simply using them to store food, not allowing us a safe place to lock our things away. In the city center which was great, but the shower that was literally directly over the toilet was very inconvenient.

3rd Apr 2017

The location was fantastic and around several bars and restaurants. The room was very nice and shower was close to the room as well as an in room bathroom which was nice. 24 hour access via code was a good perk and the luggage storage was nice, except I was told only until 1pm could my things stay so that wasn't exactly ideal when leaving late that evening. Storage at the airport was an easy fix! There are many narrow stairs which weren't an issue for me, but do take notice. Great stay overall!