7.2
Very Good 1,393 Total Reviews
7.2
Very Good 1,393 Total Reviews
Amsterdam Hostel Centre Located at Leidsekruisstraat 13, , Amsterdam.
Netherlands
Amsterdam Noord Holland Leidsekruisstraat 13
72% 1393
52.3637425 4.8854398
    Rooms available

19th Jul 2016
6.6

This hostel is in a fantastic location, and is within walking distance of most things. The facilities are fairly average as there is no communal area but it is easy enough to meet people who live in the same room as you. The lockers won't fit your full bag, as they are quite small, but if you just put important items in there it's more than adequate. Felt a bit expensive for what it was, but Amsterdam is expensive in general, so I suppose it was decent. Might stay again at a push

13th Jul 2016
7.4

Good hostel, quite boring but it is comfortable and in a great location!

7th Jul 2016

Best location!!

• England, All Female Group, 18-24
5th Jul 2016

The hostel itself isn't big or luxurious, but the rooms are enough to get you through your stay comfortably. The staff are sooooo friendly and available 24/7 to help you out and recommend the best spots to visit and party. The location is touristy but packed with clubs and cheap restaurants and the atmosphere is super fun. Would definitely recommend!!!

• USA, Male, 18-24
4th Jul 2016
4.9

I arrived on a week day and was charged far to much for what i recieved. Let me first say that the bathroom was tiny, i would close the door and it would be up to my knees. The shower was also small and there seemed to be little to no atmosphere. The only place to meet people is your room, otherwise you'll just pass people on the stairs. I was solo backpacking and had quite a poor time during the two days of my trip here. Honestly id recommend this place as only a last resort.

• Argentina, Female, 25-30
4th Jul 2016
6.9

Really good ubication near the tramb and you can walk to all places, Don't even need tu use it. No breakfast. No common space so If you are a solo traveller is difficult to get to know someone. The Rooms that are looking to the street are so Noisy in the night! But I asked for a change and they allowed me.

• Brazil, Female, 18-24
1st Jul 2016
8.0

I stayed in a private room with my friend, so we don't have problems how the people say in the others reviews. We conclued that It's a good hostel, but they have a big problem: just one shower to everybody! This is sad.

28th Jun 2016
5.1

It was a good location near a lot of bars, restaurants, and very walkable. It is not close to the Central Station, but is a short tram ride. Airport taxi they charge 40Euros for a taxi ride to the airport, so I got an Uber and it was 23Euros. The bedroom I stayed in had no windows, the walls and floors looked dirty, the sheets were yellow and looked dirty. I did not get good sleep here and I was glad I was only here to crash. No lounge area, so I avoided going back to "hangout" and sat by canal.

• England, Male, 18-24
27th Jun 2016
6.6

Satisfactory, does what you need, great location, rooms are Allright but bathroom's are horrible

27th Jun 2016

Just got back from here? Great location, very friendly staff, met some lovely people that we shared a room with and ended up not even bothering to lock our stuff away because we knew it was safe! The hostel cat was so cute as well. The only small bad thing was the one bathroom between 8 of us but we actually made it work and it wasn't much of an issue. Would definitely stay here again.