Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
city tax to 5,5% not included Please contact us if you will be late for check-in. We have a 72hr cancellation policy. Cancellations must be made via email. Payment is due in cash upon arrival. For groups of six or more people there is a two-week cancellation policy. Late cancellations, late changes and no-shows shall be charged 100% of their booking. We ask authorisation on the given credit card (not a charge). You will be contacted by the hotel to ask the security code of your credit card. If we cannot get authorisation we will not keep the reservation. When a booking is made by a person(s) from outside the EU for a stay of three or more nights and the booking is used to obtain a visa from the embassy, the whole booking will be charged to your card. We will need a CVC (security code at the back of your credit card); this to guarantee your booking that you will be staying with us. You will be contacted by the hostel for information. There are no refunds in case of cancellation or changes. During special events periods we operate a 14-day cancellation policy. Special periods include New Years (30th Dec-2nd Jan), Easter and Queen's Day (29th and 30th April) and Pinkster Period IBC Event (9th to 12th September).
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostelworld Mobile Apps
Book on the go with the new Hostelworld mobile apps.