Amsterdam Hostel

Very Good 2512 Total Reviews

• Australia, Female, 25-30
30th Jul 2017
2.0

The staff treat you like dirt. Their poor attitude and unwillingness to assist me and others ruined my San Fran experience, so I suggest you stay elsewhere where you're treated nicely. You also only get a very thin blanket, which leaves everyone freezing at night (San Fran is cold!) You'll enjoy San Fran way more at better hostels.

28th Jul 2017

I've stayed in many hostels around the world. This is a pretty standard hostel and so gets my stamp of approval. Don't expect the Ritz and you'll enjoy your stay here.

• Australia, Male, 18-24
28th Jul 2017

Stayed in a 4 bedroom dorm and it was brilliant. Very spacious room which was a welcome surprise. Ensuite bathroom was nice, place was very clean and facilities great. Only stayed 2 nights, wish I booked for longer here. Great hostel.

• Italy, Female, 18-24
27th Jul 2017
2.9

Worst. Hostel. Ever. Do not go there! The hostel is dirty and smells really bad. The beds in the rooms are broken and I was seriously afraid I was gonna fall down from the bunk bed. There's no elevator. I washed my clothes with the hostel's washing machine and afterwards they smelled worst than before. People at this hostel are not friendly and you cannot really make friends here. Also, no activities in the evening even though they say so. Last but not least, I found a MOUSE in the KITCHEN.

• Australia, Couple, 18-24
23rd Jul 2017
5.7

No vibe here at all

• USA, Female, 25-30
20th Jul 2017

Staff was extremely friendly. The hostel was clean and well organized. I enjoyed having the option of a four bed private room. It was also a huge help that they offered luggage storage since we could not check in until 3pm. My only concern was with the area it was located in. It was little bit on the sketchy side, but once I was inside the hostel I felt safe.

17th Jul 2017

A fun place in a nice location. Would stay there again there for sure.

• England, Male, 25-30
13th Jul 2017
4.9

Got there at night and the area was dodgy, atmosphere in the place was non-existent. No one in the common room when I got in, so not a great place if you want to meet people. I checked out the next night and went to another hostel down the road which was cheaper and more sociable.

• England, Male, 25-30
9th Jul 2017
7.7

Friendly staff who were very welcoming. Fairly affordable, and not bad people, couldn't find any real communal areas though, so less of an atmosphere than other hostels I've stayed in.

• England, Female, 25-30
5th Jul 2017
8.0

Nice place. Easy to walk or get the bus to the main tourist spots. Make your own pancakes in the morning which was good. Friendly and helpful staff. Nice rooms, with functioning curtains!