7.6
Very Good 2,144 Total Reviews
7.6
Very Good 2,144 Total Reviews
Amsterdam Hostel Located at 749 Taylor Street, , San Francisco.
USA
San Francisco Ca 94108 749 Taylor Street
76% 2144
37.7893090 -122.4120280
    Rooms available

21st Jul 2016
4.6

When I checked into my room the previous tenants sheet and beer soaked blanket were still on the bed. I personally had to clean up the room myself only to find out that the carpets were soaked with beer and had tons of rice grains all over the floor. Personally I wouldn't not recommend staying here due to the filthy conditions of the rooms!

18th Jul 2016
6.0

Hostelworld you should fire this histel. WORST staff ever. Very rude and unprofessional. While you are check in you in they talk with other people so it gets very confusing. They took 15 minutes to find my reservation. They allow drug people yelling and fighting in the hallway every night. They do not have an idea hiw to treat guests. I had to cancel my reservation could take it. Breakfast coffee and you make your pancakes. The worst everyman. ..even guest I talked to had complains.

17th Jul 2016

This hostel was actually really great. Someone did steal my food from the fridge, so I wouldn't put anything in the kitchen that you're really sad to lose, but everything else was really nice.

• Mexico, Female, 25-30
12th Jul 2016

Great place, cool people staying there, right where everything happens.

• South Korea, Female, 18-24
4th Jul 2016
7.4

it was nice. the faculties were nice too. especially close to union square which is convienient to hang around.

• Australia, Mixed Group, 18-24
29th Jun 2016
8.0

Pros: location, ensuites, lockers, computer access, wifi, price (for San Fran) Cons: staff a bit blunt, odd smell, beds are average and the ladder for the bunk bed isn't stable Would return though

• USA, Male, 41+
29th Jun 2016

This is my go-to place when I need somewhere inexpensive to stay in SF. Can't speak highly enough of it -- near just about everything you'd want, nice facilities, free pancakes (make them yourself) in the morning, very inexpensive laundry with soap provided...great place.

• China, Female, 25-30
27th Jun 2016
4.3

I changed my travel plan. The new front desk didn't know how to make changes if it is an order from Hostelworld and I had to call several times . The check-in time is 3pm while the check-out time is 10am made this place really a horrible decision I made for my stay in SF. I labeled and put my food in the fridge and found people stole it the next day. They offer free breakfast but all the pans and utensil seem not that clean. There is no proper instruction to guide residents to clean their own.

• USA, All Female Group, 18-24
25th Jun 2016

My girlfriend and I stayed here for a night during Pride weekend in San Francisco. We sincerely appreciated the room and slept really well. Could be a little more clean and friendly, but that's about all. Great value for money.

• Germany, Male, 31-40