7.7
Very Good 2,056 Total Reviews
7.7
Very Good 2,056 Total Reviews
Amsterdam Hostel Located at 749 Taylor Street, , San Francisco.
USA
San Francisco Ca 94108 749 Taylor Street
77% 2056
37.7893090 -122.4120280
    Rooms available

20th Apr 2016
5.7

delayed updates, fixes. replace carpet on stairs, paint raw sheet rock. redesign improve kitchen area.

• South Korea, Male, 18-24
19th Apr 2016
6.6

It was nice

• France, Female, 31-40
18th Apr 2016
5.7

I did not like staying in this hostel, lukily it was only for one night. Personel was not really nice, not helping at all. I asked for the amtrak station and the person gave me a wrong information. The facilities and furnitures are very old and it seems that nothing is done to improve that. My locker was broken, they offered me to keep my bag at the reception desk but they did not really care about the fact that this was not really convenient for me.

• Vietnam, Male, 25-30
8th Apr 2016

Amsterdam hostel is a good place. If they can fix the bed, it would be perfect.

• South Korea, Male, 41+
7th Apr 2016

I really enjoyed my stay there. I extended my stay a few more days as a result.

31st Mar 2016
2.0

at 11pm i found a rat living in my my room. I went to the desk ask for a new bed. first they questioned me about whether or not there was actually a rat in the room (wtf?). after a half an hour of waiting for them while they talked to the manager, they gave me another bed. when i got to that room I asked, "so, are there rats in here?" The guy looks at me and says, "yeah. they should really put some poison down." the manager made the employees refuse to refund me. so i left with nothing.

• England, Female, 18-24
26th Mar 2016
7.1

Not a great hostel if you're looking to socialise with people, but then again I chose to stay when a conference was being held nearby and the hostel used as a base for many attending. Luckily by the end of my stay the people I was in a dorm with were brilliant. Mixed dorm with ensuite is pretty much what they say it is, fairly basic but good size lockers in room. Sink seperately to the bathroom was a bit strange though! Kitchen was really really basic and I decided against cooking anything.

22nd Mar 2016

The hostel was a very good value for my money. It was located in sort of a seedy section of town so you had to watch yourself at night, since that area can become a little rough with a few homeless and street people hang out about a block down the road. The facilities were mostly modern, and the place was very clean. The dorm room was a very good value compared to other places in San Francisco. Overall, I had a very good experience staying there.

• USA, Female, 18-24
20th Mar 2016

This was a great place, especially for its price. neighborhood wasn't too sketchy and the other guests were great

16th Mar 2016
7.4

No complaints. Staffs were really helpful. You get what you pay for as San Francisco is really expensive. Im pleased. Would recommend to people for low budget.