Amsterdam Hostel Reviews

749 Taylor Street, San Francisco, USA

Very impolite front desk. Rooms are ok though. If you just wanna sleep there go for it but don't ask anyone for help there.

Oke hostel, not great. Rather expensive (but so is the whole of SF) for the quality of this old room. You have to make your own breakfast (pancakes), but therefore you must wait at least 45min for the only good pan.

Good hostel; Good location; near the Union square , China town and muni-Bart station! staff very friendly. Pancake very good! You should make yourself. When I come back SF, I will stay here again! See you next time!!!

When I read the reviews I was a bit wary but it's not so bad. I didn't see many homeless people around the hostel, there is much worse parts. The hostel did smell a bit but it's and old building. The beds are a bit sketchy on the top bunk but it just build the old charm character . The kitchen was pretty dirty but the bathroom was all good. People were not very social when I was there. The staff were helpful.

1 2 3 4 Next » last »