Amsterdam-Inn Reviews

Haarlemmerstraat 79B, Amsterdam, Netherlands

When arriving at first and seeing or rooms we we're a bit dissapointed in the size of the room, there was not much space to move, the bed were really comfy and the shower was great! The best thing about the hotel sarphati were the staff, they were not only really friendly but they were always willing to help, the only down side was the location not being as close to the city centre but regardless of this I enjoyed my stay and would return beautiful city and amazing people

• 17th Oct 2013

I dont recommend to stay in this place, the sabanas were dirty, they dont wash after them the clients, I got scabies from that place!!! The bed fall down, when we lay on it, it were only boards put together but it didnt work....You better stay at more expensive place, it is not worth it to spare the money!

awesome location, friendly and helpful staff

• 23rd Aug 2013

Excellent location - right in the city centre very close to the Railway station. The description of how to get there was not very accurate though. Staff not very talkative but OK. We had the triple en-suite room. Facilities were good - clean bathroom (albeit small), cleanish beds (no bed bugs like one of the reviews says), Wi-Fi and TV in the room. Was a bit noisy because is on one of the main streets. Overall, ideal to crash and have a shower but not to spend much time inside.

I stayed with my gf only for 1 night in a double bed room. The room was quite small with 3 beds and 2 of them were put together so it is a 'double bed', I just hate when hostels they do this. There was a very poor toilet, with shower as well, inside my room and I think only 1 shower and one toilet for all the rest of the guests. Kitchen is tiny, no proper cooker, tiny fridge. If you don`t have any other option is ok staying in this hostel, otherwise find another place.

good.. i would recommend....!!

They are the worst! They simplely overbooked the rooms and left us in the street! I had to expend a lot of money because off them and their lies! Just find some place else to stay!

• 7th Aug 2013

The place was not clean, the bathroom sinks were dirty, the garbage bins were full. There were no towels provided.

Generally dirty and quite nasty, however pretty cheap place. Nice staff, but did not appreciate being moved between rooms without consent after the first night, I prefer my bags to be left alone.

• 31st Jul 2013
  • Sweden

The bed bugs bited me!!! The place was not too clean. But the location is really great, and a guy that works there is helpful and nice. Rooms are small, there is a small kitchen where you can prepare a breakfast.

Nice place. and nice staff.

The only good thing about this place is the location. The man was very rude. First night we were in a nice room but then moved the next day after he woke us up at midnight to tell us too turn the bathroom light off! Room was very dirty hadn't been cleaned from the previous guests, in a tiny room with no space to move in! Bathroom tiny and dirty, so called kitchen very small and also dirty! Also the man had a go at us for buying a map from a shop, he only offered us one on our last day at night!

• 22nd Jul 2013

Very good location! Suited us perfectly for 2 nights. There's no common room or breakfast included so the hostel is only for sleeping.

Superb price and location. Very nice staff. Recommended!

• 8th Jul 2013
  • China

Nice room for a good price in a great location...

The hostel was good for the money one pays. You should not expect 5 star service. But for staying for a few nights it's a place to choose. Location is great. It's very close to the main train station. If you search for a cheap stay go no further.

• 18th Jun 2013
  • Russia

3 bedroom was too small. No room for luggage and no cupboard for clothes. Small washbasin with just cold water. Single quilt only for a double bed and mattress sheet didn't fit.

The place is small and tight, like Amsterdam. Staff a bit shy.

Great little B & B, close to Central station, cheap with friendly staff perfect!

the hostel is really very bad!!! Rooms are very small. Towels were super dirty. Actually as well as bathroom an toilet. Never will stay there one more time.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7