Amsterdam Truelove Guesthouse and Antiques Reviews

Prinsenstraat 4, 1015 DC, Amsterdam, Netherlands

Diese Reise war absolut fantastisch. Bei der Buchung haben wir kein Hotelzimmer erhalten, sondern unser eigenes kleines Haus mit Wohnzimmer, Bad und Schlafzimmer mitten in den Grachten. Besser kann man nicht Urlaub machen. Der Vermieter ist super nett gewesen, die Buchung hat unkompliziert funktioniert und es war absolut sauber. Kühlschrank, TV, WLan...war alles vorhanden und inklusive. Ich kann nur sagen: absolut empfehlenswert!

Es gibt außer der Prinsenstraat noch 17 weitere Standorte mit Zimmern, so erfuhren wir bei unserer Ankunft. Es handelt sich also um eine Sammlung diverser zentral gelegener Unterkünfte. Unser DZ war in der Heerengracht 57 und sehr klein und mit Blick in den Hinterhof. Es gab nur ein Badetuch pro Person und keinen Zimmerservice in den 4 Tagen. Die begehbare Dusche hatte keinen Vorhang und nix zum Aufwischen. Immerhin waren Kühlschrank, Wasserkocher, Tee+Kaffee da. Haben uns insg. wohlgefühlt.

We stayed in two different apartments. Clean, fantastic locations and friendly staff. Loved Amsterdam!

Really nice place and, even we only saw the the staff the first day, Renè, he was kind and helpful. Ther room and the living rom were beautiful and with good views, lots of light. The only thing I dindn't like was the spiral stairs, that really annoyed me, if I were there with my mum she couldn't get to the bedroom. Also difficult to someone who just wake up sleepy for a wee or for someone drunk. Or for someone with big feet, as me and my boyfriend. Anyway, probably I'd be back there

We stayed at the Hazenstraat apartment not the hostel and it was fabulous. I would definitely recommend it to friends. We had a wonderful weekend in very well equipped apartment in a very interesting and beautiful part of Amsterdam. Our host was extremely helpful and very flexible.

• 4th Jul 2014
  • Couple, 41+

Be warned, the address listed is NOT where you will stay. We were lucky that our unit was 2 blocks closer to the city center. Location was very central, and I felt safe. We were pleasantly surprised by the massive 2 floors provided for our stay! It was clean and tastefully decorated in an antique, boutique style. The stairs are traditional style - narrow and steep and not suitable for the elderly. Due to wet paint, they graciously provided free beer and wine. Wifi was terrible.

We stayed in an amazing apartment right across from a canal and within 1 minute of several cafe/resteraunts. Allthough we didnt spend much time in the apartment itself, it was very comfortable and felt safe. The bathroom/kitchenette had an odd layout, and like all places in Amsterdam we found it a little overpriced, but nothing to complain about. We also arrived later then our expected check in time and after a little waiting the owners met us at the guesthouse to check us in. Would recommend.

Very nice small flat with big bed and ok facilities. Shower and small kitchen maybe little bit too close to each other but there was kettle, fridge, hair dryer etc. And decent drapes&curtains, which too many place lack. For me it's a big issue because I wake quite easily to a light.

• 25th Jun 2014
  • Finland

This property was not above the True Love shop as suggested when booking. The staff didn't read the emails I sent giving my check in time. I think they actually changed our room! they said something, in dutch, that sounded like vacuum, and then swapped the keys, saying that the new ones were the correct ones. The positives was that the place was on the canal, opposite markets and nearby some great restaurants. The bed was comfy, the room was dank, really stuffy, and no WIFI

Veramente troppo carini i propietari del negozio ove si trova la reception.ci hanno accompagnati ad un appartamentino solo due canali di distanza ma più vicino al centro e nel quartiere Jordan . Un carino semi interrato con accesso dalla strada in stile olandese molto ben rifinito moderno e con tutti gli accessori necessari. Molto bello al tramonto o la mattina affacciarsi e guardare il canale proprio a pochi metri.

• 21st Jun 2014