An Hoi Hotel Reviews

69 Nguyen Phuc Chu Str., Hoi An, Vietnam

This place is extremely well located. A stone-throw away from all the action. It is quiet at night, but try to call to see if they have finished with the renovations, since you will be awake by 7am. The staff are nice enough (they were thoughtful enough to placed my girlfriend and I's towels into love swans with some roses!). Great value for money and clean.

Impossible to sleep after 7 AM. There is some major construction work going on all around the hostel, and it is very very noisy from 7 AM to 4 PM. Impossible to sleep or even rest. (summer 2014)

Spacious and nice rooms, not on the ground level though- rooms dont have a window there. The staff is friendly but they are constantly trying to push you into booking a trip with them/ going to a certain shop.. Night staff is intolerable: hanging out lazily, topless, smoking, not caring about the guests!

I spent 3 nights in this hotel in a double room by myself. The male staff members were all really cool and helpful in navigating me to the places that I wanted to go to. I rented mopeds from them as well and encountered no problems. However, the lady that greeted me upon my arrival was aggressive about enquiring my reasons for being there in order to solicit me for sales of goods that I had no desire in purchasing.

This place was in a convenient location, staff were welcoming and helpful and the room was very clean and comfortable. Breakfast wasn't anything special and the wifi didn't work in the room, only in the lobby. We were able to rent bikes for just a dollar and they organised our transfer to the airport. Recommended.

This was a perfectly adequate hotel. Nothing special but a good location and the pool was nice. For the price it was definitely decent.