An Hoi Hotel Reviews

69 Nguyen Phuc Chu Str., Hoi An, Vietnam

Great location just few meters from the bar and night clubs. They offer rent for bicycles and motorbike if you want go to the beach for the day ex. The personal is friendly but they not accept visa/master card or U.S dollar they just accept Dong. I not recommend you to by your buses or day trips by them. I think i paid more than I was need to do for the night buss to Nha Trang.

Great hotel with a cheeky swimming pool, friendly staff, good location and you can rent bikes for 1 USD. Would recommend!

Dirty bed sheets. Very friendly staff, we arrived for New Years eve celebrations and were greeted with free beer and food. The owners were very grateful and hospitable people.