An-Nyoung! Guesthouse Hongik Univ.
An-Nyoung is Korean for Hello and implies a sense of health and comfort. We work hard to make sure our guesthouse keeps to its namesake, and are confident that you will enjoy your stay here!
About Our Property:
An-Nyoung! Guesthouse is a warm and friendly place to stay that welcomes travelers from all over the world. We have a wealth of experience in the budget traveling industry and know what travelers value and need during their stay.
Guests can relax in our communal living room; complete with comfortable sofa, satellite TV set, or catch up with friends and family over the internet we provide in free price. Wi-Fi also can be accessible throughout the property any places.
We have a large shared kitchen with full of cooking utensils, where guests can make themselves a hearty meal or quick snack every morning time.
Trips, tours, and shows can also be booked at our reception, so don't hesitate to ask whenever you want. We got a various number of tour which is the most famous in Korea such as DMZ, Panmunzeom, Korean Ski Tours, or Daily Tours!
We will give you a central downtown Seoul map which can be helpful to explore the area including the royal palace, or famous regions like Insa-dong, Myoung-dong, Jong-ro, and etc.
We offer a variety of accommodation options to meet your specific needs.
We have five different room types which are:
1. 6 Beds Mixed Dormitory (Shared bathroom, three bunk beds, a lockers)
2. Single Private (Shared bathroom, a single bed, a coat hanger)
3. Twin Private Studio (Ensuite, two single beds, a washing machine)
4. Triple Private Studio (Ensuite, two single beds and a mat, a washing machine)
5. 5 Beds Mixed Dormitory (Ensuite, two bunk beds and a single bed, a coat hanger)
We also have communal facilities for you to use including:
6. Living room with a TV, two computers, and plenty of seating
7. Shared bathroom
8. Laundry machine (KRW1,000 including detergent)
9. Kitchen with dishes and utensils
For your comfort, we also offer a variety of services including:
10. Airport Shuttle Available (KRW60,000/van)
11. Free Internet and Wifi
12. Regional Information
13. Tour Booking (DMZ, City Tour, Ski Tour, etc.)
14. Our best to answer any questions you might have! (English and Korean language)
15. A free smile whenever you want one