Anabelle's Guest House Reviews

6 Manvers Street, Bath, England

Sergio was friendly and pleasant. He served very good hot breakfast.

The hostel has a very welcoming atmosphere. The host is super friendly and helpful. Although I only stayed 1 night, I am extremely pleased with their service and will definitely choose this place without any hesitation next time I stay in bath. Keep up with good work Anabelle's Guest House :)

• 23rd Jun 2014
  • Vietnam

I LOVED this place! It was so small and well situated and the owner was so unbelievably nice. There was a shared bathroom, but that wasn't even really an issue. I thought this was such a great place. I would definitely stay here again! PS-Breakfast in the morning was great, too!

I cannot say enough positive thing about this establishment! I really appreciate Sergio's help, the location near every site in Bath, and the wonderful breakfast! Great stay!!! Thanks!!!

• 14th May 2014

Serge tries very hard to make your stay a positive one.

• 11th May 2014
  • Couple, 41+

We had a really good stay and the staff is very nice and helpful. Thanks for the lovely stay!

• 28th Mar 2014

We really enjoyed our stay and we would like to visit again and stay at Anabelle's.

• 8th Feb 2014