Anabelle's Guest House Reviews

6 Manvers Street, Bath, England

very nice staff very good and helpful

• 8th Sep 2014

Right smack bang in the centre of town, 2 min to the train station, car parking available but u pay. The Roman Baths are short walk away as the river. So all in all this was a perfect place to stay for our short weekend break. Breakfast was excellent. Great place.

• 29th Aug 2014
  • New Zealand

Nice simple place to stay. A no frills B&B but perfect for a 2 night stay with everything we needed. Lovely and helpful staff and a good breakfast.

The staff here is very friendly. Great breakfast he made!! The room I stayed in was a bit too warm 'cause I couldn't leave the door open at night, but with an electric fan, no problem. Overall, it's quite a nice place.

• 27th Jul 2014
  • Taiwan

Sergio was friendly and pleasant. He served very good hot breakfast.

The hostel has a very welcoming atmosphere. The host is super friendly and helpful. Although I only stayed 1 night, I am extremely pleased with their service and will definitely choose this place without any hesitation next time I stay in bath. Keep up with good work Anabelle's Guest House :)

• 23rd Jun 2014
  • Vietnam

I LOVED this place! It was so small and well situated and the owner was so unbelievably nice. There was a shared bathroom, but that wasn't even really an issue. I thought this was such a great place. I would definitely stay here again! PS-Breakfast in the morning was great, too!

I cannot say enough positive thing about this establishment! I really appreciate Sergio's help, the location near every site in Bath, and the wonderful breakfast! Great stay!!! Thanks!!!

• 14th May 2014

Serge tries very hard to make your stay a positive one.

• 11th May 2014