Anadin Female Hostel Reviews

Pozsonyi út 54. downstairs, Budapest, Hungary

Amazing!!! Loved this place, it was clean and cozy! Jenny was so nice, and helpful! Definitely would stay again, if I'm ever in Budapest.

really very good location, clean room.bedlinen and towels provided. Just one negative think I missed keetle in the kitchen.

• 1st Aug 2014
  • Slovakia

It's really good place for rest. I had my keys and felt myself absolutely independent. Breakfast is enough. Big supermarket is two minutes away. Hostel is close to the center.

• 22nd Jun 2014
  • Russia

Me and my friends really love anadin female hostel. Love the kind and warm greetings and the services provided. Totally recommended.

• 10th Jun 2014
  • Malaysia

The hostel itself was nice, but the woman who runs it never made an appearance except at our arrival. We told her what time we would be leaving, and she never showed up. The breakfast was very minimal and wasn't refilled (since the woman never came), so we ran out of food pretty quickly. And don't be fooled by the pictures- slippers are provided, but they are shared among everyone who is staying there!

• 8th May 2014

former apartment used as an hostel now, sanitary facilities old and narrow, very noisy due to thin doors and walls

We were three girls staying at the hostel for two nights. The staff was really nice, trying to give us as many helpful tips as possible. Actually the hostel is more like a big appartment with a small group of people staying there, so it is definitely very cosy. The rooms and bathrooms were clean. The breakfast was self-service in a cute kitchen. As for the location, it is on walkable distance to the tram and buses are near. The neighbourhood seemed safe. We all enjoyed staying at this hostel.

• 1st May 2014