Anadin Female Hostel Reviews

Pozsonyi út 54. downstairs, Budapest, Hungary

An easy walk into the city centre which we did every day and didn't even need to buy a metro pass! Very friendly lady who gave us heaps of sightseeing tips. One of my favourite hostels - would stay again!

I feel I was lucky in choosing Anadin hostel. I felt in the evenings as I was going home. Jennifer, the owner, is worthy a very special praise, being extremely helpful and nice. The location is ideal, close to the Danube and not far from the most significant sights. If you like walking, you can get to the Budha castle for example in less than an hour.

• 31st Dec 2013
  • Slovenia

Lovely little arpartment and lovely owner. The owner only comes by to check people in - the only problem with that is that we had an uncalled for confrontation with the other girl "living there' when she and her two friends confronted my friend and I about leaving the toilet in a mess. A toilet we hadn't even used!. She was so intimidating and rude- she's obviously just another guest who feels a bit territorial about the place . No hostel staff would gang up on guests like that.

Thirty minute walk to old town but very close to metro and bus line. Jenny is very helpful and friendly. Best for independent, self sufficient travellers who want somewhere quiet to return to after a busy day. Budapest is very beautiful and the hostel is 1 street away from the river bank.