Anadin Female Hostel Reviews

Pozsonyi út 54. downstairs, Budapest, Hungary

Great place and really nice host. I'd stay there again and I definitely recommend it.

Amazing!!! Loved this place, it was clean and cozy! Jenny was so nice, and helpful! Definitely would stay again, if I'm ever in Budapest.

good place to stay.

really very good location, clean room.bedlinen and towels provided. Just one negative think I missed keetle in the kitchen.

• 1st Aug 2014
  • Slovakia

It's really good place for rest. I had my keys and felt myself absolutely independent. Breakfast is enough. Big supermarket is two minutes away. Hostel is close to the center.

• 22nd Jun 2014
  • Russia

Me and my friends really love anadin female hostel. Love the kind and warm greetings and the services provided. Totally recommended.

• 10th Jun 2014