Ananas Hostel Reviews

Erzsebet utca 2/2, Pecs, Hungary

Family run hostel. Warm and comfortable.

Very nice stay with Marion and her husband. Family atmosphere, clean, quiet.

By far the best hostel I've ever stayed in. Also, if you're trying to decide whether or not to go to pecs, I say go. It's a wonderful little city. The staff was welcoming and spent time hanging out with me while I was there, which I really appreciated, but if you're into that you can also just do your own thing and they won't bother you. I honestly don't have enough kind words. Go and see for yourself. If I ever find myself in pecs again, I know where I'll be staying.

Great little cute hostel. Great owner. She takes it easy with everything. Great atmosphere. Beautiful city. The only thing I missed where shower curtains...but well...this isn't a big thing, is it?

Thanks for your review! We will set up curtains asap! Csabi