Ananas Hostel Reviews

Erzsebet utca 2/2, Pecs, Hungary

Family run hostel. Warm and comfortable.

Very nice stay with Marion and her husband. Family atmosphere, clean, quiet.

By far the best hostel I've ever stayed in. Also, if you're trying to decide whether or not to go to pecs, I say go. It's a wonderful little city. The staff was welcoming and spent time hanging out with me while I was there, which I really appreciated, but if you're into that you can also just do your own thing and they won't bother you. I honestly don't have enough kind words. Go and see for yourself. If I ever find myself in pecs again, I know where I'll be staying.

Great little cute hostel. Great owner. She takes it easy with everything. Great atmosphere. Beautiful city. The only thing I missed where shower curtains...but well...this isn't a big thing, is it?

Thanks for your review! We will set up curtains asap! Csabi

My friends and I loved this hostel from the moment we arrived. A beautiful, bohemian mismatched and close knit home, the owners were friendly, helpful and great to talk to, the house itself was beautiful with lovely big showers and a cute shared dorm. The location is excellent, short bus ride away from the train station, short walk into town and walking distance to anything you could want to visit in the town. We just had a fantastic, friendly stay and would definitely come back. thank you! :)

Perfect place to take a break from Budapest, Marion and her family created an amazing house, full of joy and peace. They were very helpful, knowing a lot of things about their city :) Pécs is a nice city that you MUST discover, and the ananas hostel is definitely the place where you have to stay! Thanks for everything guys!