Ananas Phuket Hostels Reviews

98/48 Phuket@Town Village, Surin RD., T. Taradyai, Ampur Muang, Phuket, Phuket Town, Thailand

Some cereals could be given on top of bread and jam. If a TV set is put in place in the co mmon room, that would be great. The sign placed on the main street should be made more eye catching as vuests coming at night may miss it in the dark. More details about the location of the hotel is to be supplied.

This hostel is so clean and well taken care of, we hardly believed we were in a hostel - more a hotel. Only problem is the location - there's not much around. However, if you're looking for a place to stay for a night before going on Ko Phi Phi or another island, highly recommended. Note to travelers: if you're coming from the airport, DON'T GET A TAXI. It will cost 600-800 baht. Take the bus instead.

• 8th Jun 2015

I had an excellent stay at this hostel. The facilities were in great shape, the location was very secure, and the staff were incredible. The hostel owner was very hospitable. He guided me along my trip with a local's expertise. Visit Phuket's lovely beaches, but stay here. Highly recommended!

• 16th May 2015

It's perfect staff&service

Great place to stay in Phuket! I just stopped there for a night before heading on to phi phi and lanta, but I wouldn't have minded staying longer. The staff were very helpful in setting up a bus to the pier, then a boat ride to the islands. The rooms were really really nice for a hostel! Very clean. Plus free toast in the morning. However- this place is a bit tough to find! My taxi driver had to wander for a while first. So get directions, save a map or their phone # so your cab can find it!

Owner is lovely! I have a perfect rest in here after my exhausting diving trip! Recommend to all travellers who want a nice quiet home feel atmosphere!

It's a really nice small hostel, but way to expensive for what it is. Not many people checking in

I can warmly recommend this hostel, very friendly staff, clean and comfortable rooms with ac and warm shower, nice lounge with microwave and hot water. And last but not least a cute pretty house cat ;-)

Very comfy bed. clean secure friendly. Free breakfast

The hostel is quiet, clean and pretty beautiful, transformed from a house to a hostel. You need to walk a pretty long distance to the bus station to pa thong and other beaches or the fresh market or weekend market. It was quite comfortable to stay there. I recommend you to stay there but do not purchase any one day trip to the islands in the hostel. Very expansive.

Service was excellent! We took a chance and found this hostel was very very clean, hostel owners were extremely pleasant and helpful making the experience pretty comfortable. Would definitely stay there again - would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a good place to stay in Phuket.

The hostel is very clean, spacious and close to Phuket Town. However, it was a little difficult to get there by public transportation and unfortunately in Phuket Town is not that much to do. The hostel itself is highly recommendable and the owner is very kind and helpful.

Just one thing: We had to go to Rassada Pier early in the morning. The owner was a bit vague about availability of taxi/transport + pricing to get to the pier. Next morning we still had no clue and he offered us to go there for 300 Baht. Due to his lack of info, we believed we had no other choice, so we accepted. Turned out it was only a 3-4 minute drive to the pier, so we felt a little ripped off. Other than that I had a great stay at this hostel. Top facilities and a friendly owner.

• 9th Jan 2015

Location wasn't great as there was nothing around so we only stayed for one night, there was no atmosphere as no one was there! Staff was great and it was one of the cleanest hostels I've stayed in