Ananas Phuket Hostels Reviews

98/48 Phuket@Town Village, Surin RD., T. Taradyai, Ampur Muang, Phuket, Phuket Town, Thailand

I really enjoyed this hostel! It was very quiet but the owners are sooooo lovely and their hostel is beautiful! Would gladly go back here!

Excellent place to stay, very clean and very safe with nice and helpful staff. One of the best places i went in south-east asia!

Of all hostels I've stayed in around Indonesia,Australia and nz,this is easily one of the nicest.

Thank you, you keep a great hostel.

Ananas Phuket Hostel is clean, modern, and wonderful! The owners are the most friendly and helpful people we've ever met. They helped us get a ferry and bus to Koh Lanta and drove us to the pier the next morning. The dorms were nice, new, spacious, and cleverly designed. There was a simple, free self-serve breakfast in the morning as well. We are really looking forward to staying there again when we go back through Phuket!

This hostel is little but far away from the center, I stayed here to attend the vegetarian festival. Clean rooms with A/C and rooms have windows. Sadly when i stayed there; there were only 1 other guest, so can't really say about the atmosphere, seem to be run by a couple. They are very helpful and kind.

Loved my stay. Definitely the nicest hostel I've stayed in during my four months in Thailand :)

• 25th Sep 2014

Very nice hostel and the manager is so friendly :) i had a nice stay for 2 nights. Thank you!