Ananas Phuket Hostels Reviews

98/48 Phuket@Town Village, Surin RD., T. Taradyai, Ampur Muang, Phuket, Phuket Town, Thailand

Very comfy bed. clean secure friendly. Free breakfast

The hostel is quiet, clean and pretty beautiful, transformed from a house to a hostel. You need to walk a pretty long distance to the bus station to pa thong and other beaches or the fresh market or weekend market. It was quite comfortable to stay there. I recommend you to stay there but do not purchase any one day trip to the islands in the hostel. Very expansive.

Service was excellent! We took a chance and found this hostel was very very clean, hostel owners were extremely pleasant and helpful making the experience pretty comfortable. Would definitely stay there again - would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a good place to stay in Phuket.

The hostel is very clean, spacious and close to Phuket Town. However, it was a little difficult to get there by public transportation and unfortunately in Phuket Town is not that much to do. The hostel itself is highly recommendable and the owner is very kind and helpful.

Just one thing: We had to go to Rassada Pier early in the morning. The owner was a bit vague about availability of taxi/transport + pricing to get to the pier. Next morning we still had no clue and he offered us to go there for 300 Baht. Due to his lack of info, we believed we had no other choice, so we accepted. Turned out it was only a 3-4 minute drive to the pier, so we felt a little ripped off. Other than that I had a great stay at this hostel. Top facilities and a friendly owner.

• 9th Jan 2015

Location wasn't great as there was nothing around so we only stayed for one night, there was no atmosphere as no one was there! Staff was great and it was one of the cleanest hostels I've stayed in

The owners were quite pleasant and the hostel was clean. The challenges were location: its very difficult to go places from there and if you try and catch a tuk tuk or taxi from other beaches back to phuket town, you will get a lot of NO's!!!! It was quite frustrating. WIFI for computers also really only works in the lobby area downstairs

very friendly polite staff. clean and quiet. short walk into town.

I really enjoyed this hostel! It was very quiet but the owners are sooooo lovely and their hostel is beautiful! Would gladly go back here!

Excellent place to stay, very clean and very safe with nice and helpful staff. One of the best places i went in south-east asia!

Of all hostels I've stayed in around Indonesia,Australia and nz,this is easily one of the nicest.

Thank you, you keep a great hostel.

Ananas Phuket Hostel is clean, modern, and wonderful! The owners are the most friendly and helpful people we've ever met. They helped us get a ferry and bus to Koh Lanta and drove us to the pier the next morning. The dorms were nice, new, spacious, and cleverly designed. There was a simple, free self-serve breakfast in the morning as well. We are really looking forward to staying there again when we go back through Phuket!

This hostel is little but far away from the center, I stayed here to attend the vegetarian festival. Clean rooms with A/C and rooms have windows. Sadly when i stayed there; there were only 1 other guest, so can't really say about the atmosphere, seem to be run by a couple. They are very helpful and kind.

Loved my stay. Definitely the nicest hostel I've stayed in during my four months in Thailand :)

• 25th Sep 2014