Ananas Phuket Hostels Reviews

98/48 Phuket@Town Village, Surin RD., T. Taradyai, Ampur Muang, Phuket, Phuket Town, Thailand

Fantastic! The best hostel in Thailand! The orner is really nice and extremely helpful. The facilities are modern, really clean, good and comfortable beds etc. Breakfast is included and the location is very handy. Near the bus station to go to the beaches and the airport. The old town is a short walk away but still the hostel is quiet. And if you re coming by ferry it s easily accessible too. I highly recommend this place. Thank you for a great stay!

Ananas Phuket Hostel is a great place to stay, the location is a little bit hidden but once found easy to access. The owner is a very nice person that provides useful tips. Great common room with a little kitchen. The rooms are very clean and nice. My mattress was a little hard but that didn't really matter. Definitively recommendable!!

This hostel was awesome. The owners were so friefriendly and helpful, and their English was very good. They helped us to book some tours at reasonable prices. The location is easy to find as the bus drops you off right across the road from the hostel. Good Thai food nearby. Would recommend if you are hitting the islandislands the next day, as is very close to Rassada pier. WoulWould stastay again!

The facilities are really good and morderm. The owner is very helpful and wise!

I absolutely loved staying at this hostel. I was lucky because I had the room with en suite bathroom to myself. The owner called Piti I believe is so nice. The room was so clean and like brand new. It was very quiet when I was there but I liked that. Good bed, good sleep. If you get the chance I highly recommend going to 'Rockin Angels Blues Cafe & Band' for brilliant live rock band. Best I've seen in Thailand so far. You can walk there from the hostel in 10 minutes. Thank you guys!

My favourite hostel throughout my whole stay. Staff were so friendly, the cleanest hostel i've stayed in. modern. Not to sure what was around the hostel as i only stayed one night passing through to the phi phi islands.

They were nice about helping me schedule for the ferry and drove me to the pier the next morning. Other than being close to the pier the neighborhood doesn't have much going for it, but found a good place for dinner nearby

A perfect place for a stop over. It was better than we expected and the owner was extremely welcoming and helpful. The room and facilities were immaculate. Close to the bus station. Would stay again.