Ananas Samui Hostel Reviews

103/13 M.2, T.Maret, Koh Samui, Thailand

Thoroughly enjoyed my stay here! It's so clean, the atmosphere is very chilled and relaxed. The staff are very friendly. And Tony is so helpful, he's English is really good as well! Would definitely stay here again!!

• 19th Jan 2016

We had an amazing stay at Ananas! Tony was very nice and super helpful! Very clean place. Pool was amazing. The cafe that is open all day was key for grabbing a quick bite. Free breakfast consists of toast & coffee, anything helps when on a budget! Air con turns off from 12pm to 6pm in the rooms. Location isn't the best, but for 250 baht a day you can rent a scooter. Overall I loved staying here and I would definitely stay here again next time in Samui.

Tony really made this hostel worth staying. He was so helpful and friendly. Even though the hostel is a bit out of the way it is a really nice place to go to relax. The beds were comfortable and rooms and bathrooms clean and tidy. Having the pool was AMAZING!!! I recommend staying here!!

Its a bit far from everything but it is only a 5 minute walk to the beach. The staff were very helpful and friendly and you can rent a motorcycle from them too. The place was clean and it was nice to have a pool to swim in also.

Anana's was great! Cool environment and the pool is nice! Would also recommend the banana smoothies and the spring rolls there. Great facilities and Tony is a legend - would definitely stay there again.

The best hostel that I've been in my life, it doesn't look like a hostel, just perfect and staff and owner are indescribable, they are excellent, provided everything that I needed, so helpful, congratulations once again for your place Tony...

First of all the hostel is a good 10-15 minute drive to the nearest town so unless you feel comfortable driving here don't come! The hostel itself is gorgeous. The place is spotless. The staff ruin it though. When Tony leaves for the night he shuts off all the lights including the patio. On my first night I went out for a smoke and turned on the light. I forgot to turn it off. Tony came up from his house and lectured me for a good 2 minutes about wasting electricity.

We don't lectured anyone here. On the contrary, we are more than happy to talk with our customers with any topics you are interested in. Moreover, If Tony "has to" give anyone a lecture, 2minutes will be just the introduction. Thank you for your stay. Best regards,

Seriously talking , the best place ever . Makes me feel home . Good service , staff very friendly and helpful . If I plan to go Koh Samui again I definitely will choose Ananas . Clean , good food ! I love everything about this place .

Thank you very much. We look forward to seeing you again. Enjoy travelling guys.

This hostel is very clean and very, very nice. The owner, Tony, is very friendly and will help you with anything you need help worth. They have a bar with food available throughout the day which is very useful because this hostel is near nothing. The closest family mart is about a 15 min walk. I went during off season so it explains why I met almost no one except for my last night. The perks was that I had a 6 bed dorm all to myself for my duration. Would recommend if you are looking to relax.

Really enjoyed our stay here. Tony, the manager, was the absolute perfect host! Nothing short of a gentleman. Very kind and extremely helpful. Everything was very clean and well kept. When the aircon in our room started malfunctioning, Tony went ahead and replaced the whole unit straight away without fuss and always made sure our every need was tended to - he never left without asking us if there was anything else we needed. Gutted we couldn't stay longer.

• 22nd Aug 2015

Thank you very much, it was a pleasure to have you here with us. We hope to see you again in the future. Thank you. Best regards.