Ananas Samui Hostel Reviews

103/13 M.2, T.Maret, Koh Samui, Thailand

Great relaxed hostel offering awesome facilities. Nice pool area, scooter hire and tony was very helpful arranging travel for us.

• 23rd Jan 2015
  • New Zealand

Very friendly staff. We really liked it here since all of the people were super friendly and the rooms were nice. Such a shame though its so far from everything but the beach.

We really enjoyed starting at Ananas Hostel. It is a bit far from the centre, but staff is really friendly and the rooms are really nice.

I stayed here with a friend for just one night and it was our stop before moving to Koh Phangan. Very clean rooms, nice staff, has an excellent swimming pool. Only thing was the location, for a longer stay I'd probably look into staying closer to a beach.

A really wonderfull hostel. Felt almost as a home since we had so much space, nice living room and an awesome pool of course. Really nice that there was breakfast and that I've could rent a motorbike at the hostel. The location is good if you just want to have some quiet time at the beach or pool. The dogs are scary but when I was on my motorbike they didn't bothered me anymore. Cause it was off season there were not many people in the hostel but twe went out with the whole hostel which was fun!