Anandamayi Hostel & Hotel Reviews

Calle 9 No. 2 - 81 (antigua), Bogota, Colombia

The hostel was really nice. I loved the flowers and the peacefull atmosphere. But, all of the mattresses from the dorm are not completely flat and that makes sleeping very unconfortable... If that is fixed, the hostel would be amazing!

Very nice place in one of Bogotas most charming neighbourhoods. Only downside was the breakfast which wasn't that great and the rooms being super cold at night. Other than that I loved the place.

• 22nd Jul 2014
  • Sweden

Lovely place, beautiful house with a nice

• 22nd Jul 2014

Gorgeous historical building which has been renovated. Rooms overlook central courtyards and the general vibe is chilled and peaceful. The staff are helpful and friendly. Rooms are spacious and homely with plenty of extra blankets for the cold nights, although the beds ate hard and made for midgets in my option and I'm only 5"4. Breakfast is DIY and pretty standard. Location is great - just a few blocks from the centre of La Candelaria. Somewhat expensive but in my opinion it's worth it.

Great place to stay. Very safe, lots of bathrooms, spotless.

• 16th Jul 2014

Loved it. Our favorite hostel during our trip to Colombia. Great staff, hot showers, clean everything. I'd highllllyyy recommend staying here. Location is ok...we were warned many times to stay in our group and take cabs everywhere. Other than that it was awesome here!!

This is a perfect hostel. Nice breakfast, safe location and close to all the sights in Bogota. Nice bathrooms and showers, and plenty of them. Really friendly and helpful staff.

Really beautiful hostel. Couldn't possibly say a negative thing about this hostel.

Bathrooms were a bit cold because of the open windows, but I understand that its probably needed due to the humidity.