Superb 361 Total Reviews
Superb 361 Total Reviews
Anandamayi Hostel & Hotel Located at Calle 9 No. 2 - 81 (antigua), , Bogota.
Colombia
Bogota Cundinamarca 1 Calle 9 No. 2 - 81 (antigua)
94% 361
4.5940655 -74.0727156
    Rooms available

• Australia, Female, 18-24
16th Aug 2016

Love this place. Little oasis in la candelaria. So pretty! Very relaxing. Very quaint. Not party. But great for exploring and you still meet nice people - though many only in bogota for a few days. One of the prettiest hostels I've seen. Yoga/healthy livingvibe. I loved everything! Ie teas! Improvements though; My mattress dove in a bit - update them Needs a fire or more heating outdoors at night or in the dorm! Chilly!! A couch in an inside room to relax better Not great for kitchen use

• USA, Male, 25-30
13th Aug 2016
6.0

This is a very different hostel, something that the information they post and the ratings don't reflect. The hostel is very quiet, people are not social go to bed early, and alcohol is prohibited. The people who work at the hostel, while very nice, do not speak any English and are not helpful in trying to figure out activities to do. If you are not looking for a silent meditation hostel experience I'd recommend stating somewhere else.

• Germany, Mixed Group, 25-30
3rd Aug 2016

This is the best hostel I ever stayed at in two years of travelling. It is calm and peaceful.

• Germany, Female, 25-30
29th Jun 2016

Best hostel that i have ever stayed. Really helpful staff, tea and coffee all the day, three backyards, great showers and delicious breakfast! We were really enjoying our time there!!

26th Apr 2016

Anandamayi really takes care of you! I return every time I'm in Bogotá!

• justindewalt1948
  • USA, Male, 25-30
13th Mar 2016

This place is absolutely incredible. Now listen- read the description and the reviews, it is not for everyone! I was coming off of a big travel and party time and needed a place to be tranquil, enjoy bogota, be at peace with myself, find balance and great energy, enjoy peace and a great vibe. I almost cried of happiness when I walked to my room. Understand the dynamic and please, respect this place and the people in it!