AnastasiaHomestay

9.8
Superb 66 Total Reviews

• Singapore, Male, 25-30
19th Dec 2016

Host and family is really nice. I got this as a last minute booking (the owner allowed me to sleep in a private room before the previous tourist moved out) the place is just 2mins walk away from the old town and its very convenient to go anywhere. Place is really quiet and clean, but it could be better if the aircon or the heater is working:) afterall you pay what you get, and its really affordable.. recommended👍

• Australia, Female, 18-24
4th Oct 2016

These owners have hearts of gold. When I arrived they greeted me with open arms, made me tea, gave me apples and rakija and I had a lovely relaxing chat with them. These people are amazing people, who are so kind. You don't find this often. You really feel like home here. I wish I could have stayed longer. Thanks guys :)